Clyde vs Dumbarton

Match Outcome  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Match Outcome

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 17/02/24 at 14:59

54 minutes ago, NilNil said:

I was more meaning questions by those who can make the decisions but yeah.  And from that form table, we’ve scored fewer goals than the bottom side Clyde, in the last ten games. Grand.

You’re quite right it that it should, but it won’t. Stevie Farrell will never be sacked. The earliest he will go is when his contract expires at the end of the 2024/25 season. Even if we don’t make the playoffs, he’ll be here next season. I’m certain of it.

Edited by FifeSons

24 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

If any Clyde fans were in any doubt, we are just as bad as you right now.

EA6C35F2-2666-44EF-9709-75B13A5A0B74.jpeg.933e12b1ba84fa4bed2f10312e00d78f.jpeg

To be the top scorers in the league over the last ten games and only get one win is a quite outstanding achievement.

If McCall dares to start Parry again he should be sacked on the spot. McCall I mean. Although I wouldn't be against sacking Parry an' all. 

The way this season's going, he'll probably opt for Leighfield. 

Edited by RutherGlen

9 hours ago, RutherGlen said:

If McCall dares to start Parry again he should be sacked on the spot. McCall I mean. Although I wouldn't be against sacking Parry an' all. 

The way this season's going, he'll probably opt for Leighfield. 

Get Ebbo in the sticks, charging out at helpless Dumbarton attackers like Harald Schumacher

Might be some PTSD I'm suffering but I dreamt about this match last night and Dumbarton were 0 - 4 up at half time and ended up losing 5 - 4 😂

It wouldn't even be the biggest surprise if that happened. A team of fucking wimps managed by someone who has no backbone. Get Faz on our recruitment and get a decent gaffer in and we'd stroll this league.

What a shite league it's been this year. Other than Stenny, every other team is really poor.

Edited by squeezebox-son

I'd imagine last week probably came too son for Brian Kinnear. With that in mind, I think McCall should go with:

- Kinnear -

- Cuddihy - Howie - Hamilton - McGinn -

- Scullion - Grant - Ballantyne - King -

- Allan - Young -

Gives us very handy options in the likes of Kabia and Leitch off the bench. After last weeks starting line up, it's up in the air isn't it. I'm ever the optimist though, so I think this week could finally be the week things really gel and we kick on.

tl;dr: I think we're going to open Dumbarton the f**k up baby!

3 hours ago, squeezebox-son said:

Might be some PTSD I'm suffering but I dreamt about this match last night and Dumbarton were 0 - 4 up at half time and ended up losing 5 - 4 😂

It wouldn't even be the biggest surprise if that happened. A team of fucking wimps managed by someone who has no backbone. Get Faz on our recruitment and get a decent gaffer in and we'd stroll this league.

What a shite league it's been this year. Other than Stenny, every other team is really poor.

We won’t score another 5 goals by the end of the season so you’ll be fine.

3 hours ago, squeezebox-son said:

Even Stenny haven't looked great against us

2 hours ago, Nowhereman said:

Even Stenny haven't looked great against us

I agree. I've said a few times, they remind me of Arbroath when they got promoted to the Championship. Every time we play them, I feel like they aren't any better than us (in the matches), but they know how to grind out results when not playing well and they have developed a habit of winning.

Consistency is huge at this level and they have shown it where noone else has. I've not been overly impressed by them when we have played them this year, but they have a settled side, a manager who is getting the best out of his players and they are resilient. We haven't done anywhere near enough in most of our games this year, despite us often having the bulk of possession and lots of corners etc... a half decent manager, who can actually get the best out of his players, would have us at least competing for the title this season.