Clyde vs Dumbarton

Match Outcome  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Match Outcome

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 17/02/24 at 14:59

Aside from one very nice move down the right where Brian Kinnear made a terrific save, this has been all Clyde.

The goal was perhaps a bit fortunate and I think Jay Hogarth should be saving it. But it's the least Clyde have deserved.

Cian Newbury and Sean Crighton are playing well. Everyone is is between 'anonymous' and 'howling'.

I'd not be surprised to see a couple of changes at half-time. Ideally with Finlay Gray on for Div Wilson and Marc Kelly maybe on for Jinky Hilton. Who is having a horrible time of it.

It sounding like we have been woeful. The Bum is a fucking moron, imagine leaving your best midfielder on the bench to persist with a guy who turned in a genuine 2/10 performance on Tuesday night.

It’s totally fine though, it’s fine margins, just keep playing the way we’re playing and the wins will come, absolutely cannot complain about the players performances and on another day we’d actually be 1-0 instead of 1-0 down.

Just now, Jan Vojáček said:

Aside from one very nice move down the right where Brian Kinnear made a terrific save, this has been all Clyde.

The goal was perhaps a bit fortunate and I think Jay Hogarth should be saving it. But it's the least Clyde have deserved.

Cian Newbury and Sean Crighton are playing well. Everyone is is between 'anonymous' and 'howling'.

I'd not be surprised to see a couple of changes at half-time. Ideally with Finlay Gray on for Div Wilson and Marc Kelly maybe on for Jinky Hilton. Who is having a horrible time of it.

Colour me shocked that Hilton and Wilson have been shite. Two guys who should be absolutely nowhere near our starting 11. Farrell doesn’t normally make any substitutes before the 70th minute so if he does then they must really be playing shite.

We have only kept one clean sheet in the league this season.

We've only managed to score in both halves of a league game once this season. 

Safe to say I'm not confident despite us cruising relatively comfortably through that first half.

3 minutes ago, Replays said:

Not too bad so far but we’re letting Dumbarton back into it far too easily. Kinnear has saved a shot so he’s better than Leighfield already. Shame Kabia went off as I felt he was looking pretty dangerous. Naturally, Elgin, Stranraer, East Fife and Forfar are all winning too.

This is the exact issue, we’ll probably need not far off 40 points to stay up with the competitiveness of this division and that simply isn’t going to happen. It would be great to hold out for a win and get the habit back at least.

8 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

It sounding like we have been woeful. The Bum is a fucking moron, imagine leaving your best midfielder on the bench to persist with a guy who turned in a genuine 2/10 performance on Tuesday night.

It’s totally fine though, it’s fine margins, just keep playing the way we’re playing and the wins will come, absolutely cannot complain about the players performances and on another day we’d actually be 1-0 instead of 1-0 down.

Just a wee sticky, eh.

This is the angriest I can remember our support being with Faz since Annan.

Clyde have been well on top. They really should've been 2-0 up before the penalty too. The better team by far, they've dictated things.

6 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

This is the angriest I can remember our support being with Faz since Annan.

Clyde have been well on top. They really should've been 2-0 up before the penalty too. The better team by far, they've dictated things.

“I totally get the fans’ frustrations, I really do. But all the performances are lacking is goals”

S.Farrell, probably. 

3 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Nah he'll hold his hands up, say we weren't good enough and he takes the blame for it, players are hurting in there, need to pick ourselves up for the next game...nothing will change.

Doctor oot.

You think so?! I can’t see him doing that. He thinks he’s untouchable. It’s been a long, long time since he spoke negatively about a performance.

Edited by FifeSons