Clyde vs Dumbarton

Match Outcome  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Match Outcome

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 17/02/24 at 14:59

Just now, FifeSons said:

You think so?! I can’t see him doing that. He thinks he’s untouchable.

There's been a bad defeat every season where he's just admitted we weren't good enough and that the blame lies with him. I'm not at the game but all reports are suggesting we've not been in the game at all against bottom of the league who can't buy a win. There's nothing for him to hide behind here.

2 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

There's been a bad defeat every season where he's just admitted we weren't good enough and that the blame lies with him. I'm not at the game but all reports are suggesting we've not been in the game at all against bottom of the league who can't buy a win. There's nothing for him to hide behind here.

We’ll see, I guess.

2 wins in 11. Freefall.

Why is Allan such an idiot? Always has that in him. Such a stupid first booking too. Much better today though and a huge game Tuesday now. Could be tough without Kabia, Howie and Allan depending on Kabia and Howie’s injuries.

Another shame game to add to the ever growing list under Stevie Farrell. 

The manager situation is now verging on parody stuff. This is a guy who should’ve been bagged TWO years ago during the second half of our League 1 season and here we are, in 2024, still wondering when our fucking useless board will muster up the energy to sack him and find a replacement. It has genuinely gotten to a point where it is pointless even discussing it because we all know that nothing will happen. It now just feels like Neil Mackay is trolling us.

Dumbarton Football Club are a complete embarassment on so many levels at the minute. Dr Neil Mackay will be the death of this club.

Mackay and Farrell OUT.

Good to see Uncle Faz sharing a smile and a joke with Ray Grant as he disappeared down the tunnel. Howie will be a big miss for us, and I'd have fancied Allan to get a bit of change out of Andy Munro. What a tool!

Still, three well-earned points; it was always going to take coming up against such a soft-centred side, but hopefully that gives them a big boost. Cammy Ballantyne's heat map must look like a bright red rectangle.

1 minute ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Another shame game to add to the ever growing list under Stevie Farrell. 

The manager situation is now verging on parody stuff. This is a guy who should’ve been bagged TWO years ago during the second half of our League 1 season and here we are, in 2024, still wondering when our fucking useless board will muster up the energy to sack him and find a replacement. It has genuinely gotten to a point where it is pointless even discussing it because we all know that nothing will happen. It now just feels like Neil Mackay is trolling us.

Dumbarton Football Club are a complete embarassment on so many levels at the minute. Dr Neil Mackay will be the death of this club.

Mackay and Farrell OUT.

MacKay undoubtedly, but the other board members need to show whether they’re actually Sons fans now and step up.

Quick thoughts.

So glad we got 3 points. With so many chances before the penalty, I thought we were sure to concede. 

The injuries to Kabia and Howie could be massive for us. Particularly for Tuesday. The loss of Allan with his stupid red will hurt. 

And surely Ian McCall is the only person who thought Euan Cameron should come on. And hopefully after today he's binned. But I doubt it, McCall seems to see something in him that nobody else does.