Names you don't like.

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

It's not the names per se, but people should consider changing name depending on their occupation. I don't want a heart surgeon called Darren, or Chief Constable called Jaxon.

No Jordyn or Kai is ever going to win The Booker Prize or trouble the Nobel judges (unless it’s by breaking into their cars).

1 hour ago, carpetmonster said:

IMG_3793.png

The Master Race, ladies and gentlemen. The embodiment of genetic purity and Aryan perfection.

Unrelated, but three kids at my son's primary school had initials as their first names. One was in my kid's class (let's call him JZ McGlumpher), so it came up in conversation with their teacher. Probably just a coincidence that little JZ was a w**k with nightmare parents. Didn't occur to me that initials could be an actual name rather than a nickname, but I'm not fond of the idea.

Also, Davids are all perverts and dullards, according to a mate.

7 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Mohammed. Being named after 7th century nonce can’t be fun.

The name Jimmy got a very slight increase in popularity in the early 2010s  :shutup

Really short 1-syllable names - Rex, Jake, Max, Ben, Kai, Zak etc. It's the type of name you give to a dog because you know there's a good chance the dog will forget what its name is if you make it too complicated.