Raith Morton: let's be having you!

Where's the thread? It's only 2 days away.

This should be a belter. Tuesday night under the lights and hopefully  a decent crowd with the ticket offer and Morton in great form.

Hope we'll have heavy duty shinpads for this one.

9 hours ago, bagpuss said:

Hope we'll have heavy duty shinpads for this one.

oh-boy-here-we-go-again.gif.0c99c34dada3797ca3878a8416df642f.gif

Only 32 words into the opening post of a match thread. Congratulations on a new P&B predictability record 🤣

Edited by Chippyminton
Added an emoji, so Rovers fans won't think I'm a knob.

Tuesday is a real b*****d of a game against an inform team who will get stuck into us. We are going to need to get something from the game, I bet the weather will be shite as well. 

Murray will need to earn his corn this week maximising the full squad, I think he might throw Ross Matthews into this from the start if Brown has to play in defence with talk of Byrne suffering a concussion. 

Rudden has linked up well Vaughan since his arrival so they'll start as for the rest who knows what he'll put out. 

No idea what our team will look like for this. Muirhead and Wilson missed yesterday’s game and Airdrie blootered us up and down the park for 90 minutes. Would expect we’ll be missing a few important players for Tuesday.

A lot will obviously depend on our injury front. We had a couple of players injured before yesterday so we need to see if they will be fit.

Also, we had a players going off injured courtesy of Airdrie .

Right now I'd take a point  

I think this is the game we start Hamilton and Rudden up top. Not sure it’s worth risking Vaughan given the Morton players will just try to kick lumps out of him.

31 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Be absolutely delighted if Muirhead is missing this one. The man turns up like Prime Didier Drogba time and time again. The form of Oakley is enough to be a potential headache. 

We could be without the pair of them for Tuesday. I’d take a point right now tbh. 

23 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I think this is the game we start Hamilton and Rudden up top. Not sure it’s worth risking Vaughan given the Morton players will just try to kick lumps out of him.

Aye nae bother ya clown.