Raith Morton: let's be having you!

Not really sure where the line that Morton are ridiculously over physical comes from. I remember a bit of bad temper from them following on from a dodgy penalty award in the first game at Starks but haven’t really seen much else, particularly in the game at Greenock. They have a direct style of play with physical players up top but I don’t see anything wrong with that.

I think this will be the game where we win by more than a single goal. 2-0. Rudden x2

11 minutes ago, purplemonkeydishwasher said:

Is there a raith TV for tomorrow night? As it’s looking like I wont be able to make it now.

If there is it's normally announced no more than a couple of hours before KO to encourage as many 50/50 punters as possible to buy a ticket.  Maybe not as much of an issue this time around with £10 adult tickets.  

41 minutes ago, purplemonkeydishwasher said:

Is there a raith TV for tomorrow night? As it’s looking like I wont be able to make it now.

23 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

I'd expect because it's a non 3pm Saturday kickoff Raith TV will be covering it domestically but as AllanJM say, it's usually confirmed on the day.

Currently audio only UK and streaming to International subscribers. 

2 hours ago, Jilted John said:

Not really sure where the line that Morton are ridiculously over physical comes from.

A good proportion of it comes from the salty tears of managers whose clubs we've just beaten. It's like the go-to, standard, trotted-out hookline, with the hilariously facially-coiffured Jim Goodwin so far taking the crown for the most whiney, disingenuous post-match interview in fitba history.

2 hours ago, Chippyminton said:

A good proportion of it comes from the salty tears of managers whose clubs we've just beaten. It's like the go-to, standard, trotted-out hookline, with the hilariously facially-coiffured Jim Goodwin so far taking the crown for the most whiney, disingenuous post-match interview in fitba history.

I think he bettered it at Starks last week when he summarised that our 5 attacking substitutes were an effort to try and hold Dundee United to a draw.