Stirling Albion Vs AC Hamilton

10 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

We are genuinely atrocious. 5 at the back and sitting in against 8th placed Stirling Albion. Honking. In the context of our season now the result here is largely irrelevant - the performance building towards the playoffs is what is important and this just isn't anywhere close to where it needs to be.

No intensity. No desire. No clear game plan. You really do have to wonder what we do all week (besides rondos obv).

Thank god for Rankin and Hamilton throwing away the league, otherwise we’d be second right now!

0-0 probably fair over 90 mins in terms of chances but fek me Accies are poor in terms of tactics, talent and sheer enjoyability. Fair play to the Binos for taking it to them, Accies had a 15min spell towards the end of the 1st half but were out fought and out played the other 70

Don't walk to speak out of turn because we're hardly Real Madrid ourselves, but my word - not impressed by Accies tonight. They tore us apart at NDP! What's happened since then?!

Edited by unitedbino

Just now, ChrispPancake said:

0-0 probably fair over 90 mins in terms of chances but fek me Accies are poor in terms of tactics, talent and sheer enjoyability. Fair play to the Binos for taking it to them, Accies had a 15min spell towards the end of the 1st half but were out fought and out played the other 70

And that sums up Accies all season and why we all want the manager gone

Just now, Anthony Fitzgerald said:

No way he resigns. Why should he? Blame supremo for not getting rid of him.

Because he is utterly incompetent maybe. Obviously other fans find it funny, but we watch him every week and he offers nothing as a leader

Stirling battled hard and outfought Accies but just lacking in the final ball. Plenty of Rankin Out chants during and after the game.

There's a flickering fluorescent tube in the East Stand that needs fixing.

As goalless draws go it was actually pretty decent, Albion could have nicked it in the last ten minutes, Hamilton are fucking dugmeat, their fans were shouting Rankine Rankine get tae f**k after 5 minutes 🤣🤣

The scoreline says 0-0 but I'm a happy bino tonight 😊 

What an effort from the lads tonight 👏 👏 we applaud you 

Pab's a rock at the back 

Midfield working as a unit & passed the ball well for the majority of the game 

Dale Hilson best performance in an Albion shirt.  Ran his socks off

All subs carried on the good work when they came on, applause all round from the players & the fan's 

Guy's ran, fought & battled for each other & more 

0-0 was probably fair result but we had a chance to nick it in the end 

As for the Hamilton team...they hammered us at NDP but they look a shadow of that team...not to criticise as we have our own battles to focus on, but they were giving Rankin dogs abuse & GTF chants after 5 minutes, 

Anyway back to my team & again thanks for a great effort tonight 👍 

Next stop QOS on Saturday 🇵🇪

40 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

As goalless draws go it was actually pretty decent, Albion could have nicked it in the last ten minutes, Hamilton are fucking dugmeat, their fans were shouting Rankine Rankine get tae f**k after 5 minutes 🤣🤣

Can't disagree. A very entertaining 0 0 draw.

Very little between the sides and you certainly would have struggled to pick out the part time team.

Passed the Hamilton supporters bus on the motorway and got to see all the sad faces. I cam see why they want Rankin out right enough...

Pleased with the point and going above QOS a bonus too.

Hard to say which fanbase is more dissatisfied with their manager between Hamilton and QOS

2 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

We are genuinely atrocious. 5 at the back and sitting in against 8th placed Stirling Albion. Honking. In the context of our season now the result here is largely irrelevant - the performance building towards the playoffs is what is important and this just isn't anywhere close to where it needs to be.

Yip, that's why I'm gonna pick and choose games between now and the play-offs (providing we get there...). These past couple of games have felt like we're just killing time before losing in the play-offs, so I'm not happy with paying the joint-most expensive tickets in the league to watch them have a crap kickabout. 

1 hour ago, unitedbino said:

Don't walk to speak out of turn because we're hardly Real Madrid ourselves, but my word - not impressed by Accies tonight. They tore us apart at NDP! What's happened since then?!

We were great that day playing with a narrow midfield, almost a 4-2-2-2, but with threats all over the park. Then we lost our next two and moved to a much wider 4-3-3 which looked like a good blueprint for success. Then we failed to win three in a row and have struggled to resemble a football team since. 

It was always going to be a challenge maintaining any sort of feel-good factor when you've just been relegated and have stuck with the same manager who oversaw that, but it really feels like we've fallen back into the usual crap that we've been subjected to over the past few years. Results have been bad, the football's poor, the fans are raging - at least we're consistent as a club.