Partick Thistle v Dundee United

8 hours ago, El Gringo Jag said:

Thistle are gonna get pumped because we are shite at the back....

Stewart would be funny if wasn't so damaging or played for someone else. 

Congrats on the win UTD.

On a plus note for entertainment I will throw a bag of chips into the away end and watch there fans fight each other.

I will be able to tell who the alpha male is as he will have a full matching pair of shoes.

you-want-some-got-no-fans (1).gif

2 hours ago, John MacLean said:

Problem is if we change shape to try address the all to clear problems we have, then you are inevitably going to blunt the attacking aspects of the time. 

Given the lack of options to simply change personnel and I'm assuming that O'Reilly isn't fit (Williams for Muirhead? Mitchell for Stewart? McBeth I'm told can play centre back) then I think we do need to change shape in some way. 

Five at the back with additional centre half? If you do that, how do you Fitzpatrick into the starting eleven. 

I think,to some extent, we got away with how poor we were at the back in first months of the season. We're not getting away with it now that's for sure. 

From the league starting to the end of October including cup games we lost 25 goals in 13 games. In the next 13 games up to the Airdrie game at the end of January we only lost 16 goals. We seemed to have sorted the defensive frailties,,while still scoring plenty goals(28).  It’s just gone to pot in February. 

2 hours ago, Steven W said:

Is the bar underneath the main (well old) stand still on the go? And if so open to away fans? And what time does it open?

Thanks 

I'll tell them to get the plastic cups out for you guys

wrestling brawl GIF by WWE

0-0 with the now traditional "goal crosses the line at Partick but the ref doesn't see it" incident to take the focus for why we don't get 3 points.

Thistle fans fearing a horsing and Raith slipping up last night to give us an opportunity to go clear pretty much ensures you can help yourself to some free money betting on a home win here.

51 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

Thistle fans fearing a horsing and Raith slipping up last night to give us an opportunity to go clear pretty much ensures you can help yourself to some free money betting on a home win here.

Add in the 8-0 league aggregate so far and a home win is

RCv_tFskXlzZp_c9KBpOLPM9gNY=.gif

11 hours ago, Alan_G said:

0-0 with the now traditional "goal crosses the line at Partick but the ref doesn't see it" incident to take the focus for why we don't get 3 points.

The odds on Yinited not scoring in this match must be about 1000-1.