Rangers v Motherwell: Sat 3pm

55 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

In what universe can anyone think that is a red, or yellow, card. Just a challenge. They are still allowed I believe.

He has his foot grounded before contact, I reckon, though tbh I'm now several beers and half a bottle of sekt in so I'm far from a reliable witness. It was a perfect tackle, not even a foul.

1 hour ago, thisGRAEME said:

Aye, my main gripe was it taking an age to give, I thought it was an absolute stick on, but the million minutes added felt like it'd inevitably end up coating us.

Didny though. Lol.

For record, I'll correct my earlier position, it was a penalty. Fucks given still zero now mind.

30 minutes ago, Comrie said:

The Rangers TV commentary for Motherwell's second goal, pipe it into my veins.

In theory, where could one find such a thing?

15 minutes ago, KirkieRR said:

Rangers Media not happy about the refereeing, and some remarks about one lino being in the pay of the Vatican.

Yes, lads, I am positive that His Holiness does indeed give a monkey's about whether your manky team wins or not...

Brilliant. Even when the other cheek aren't involved they still manage to blame religion.

The joint emergency investigation by Rangers, The League, Police Scotland, The Masons, The Orange Order, Grado, Shellsuit Bob, and big Champagne Gill into how this travesty of a result was allowed to happen will go on long into the night. I'd imagine. 

11 minutes ago, Swello said:

In theory, where could one find such a thing?

YouTube. First it’s a hand ball. Then the ball is bundled in. And various other things.

Considering the long winless run that Well had earlier in the season, General Zod now has them in contention for the top six.

What a bizarre league, although it shows that sacking the manager early isn't always the answer.

10 minutes ago, Scooby_Doo said:

Considering the long winless run that Well had earlier in the season, General Zod now has them in contention for the top six.

What a bizarre league, although it shows that sacking the manager early isn't always the answer.

The difference really is at no point have we seen Motherwell this season and thought "yeah, Kettlewell is done he's lost the players".  

Clement moaning about a tackle after every single match is getting boring really quick.

A passionless, mewling, squib of a man who Rangers fans will end up hating.

5 hours ago, boozyBJ said:

My Apple Watch went off  in the last five minutes. 128 bpm just sitting in the couch 😂

Mine was at the same rate watching the highlights for……..other reasons. 

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Clement moaning about a tackle after every single match is getting boring really quick.

A passionless, mewling, squib of a man who Rangers fans will end up hating.

Got to disagree. He has plenty of credit in the bank and is very well liked by the support.