Rangers v Motherwell: Sat 3pm

1 minute ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

@Jinky67 has been typing for a good 10 minutes. He’ll get there or he won’t. He’s desperate for the succinct pish take. FTOF. Away the pair of you go to whatever Northern Europe Atlantic Super Premier league will take the pair of you. If you could take your sectarian pish with you that would be great.

D54B368F-1820-472A-9597-DB677E788539.gif.b68da3a619bef703c1463bd3794e7b49.gif

3 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

@Jinky67 has been typing for a good 10 minutes. He’ll get there or he won’t. He’s desperate for the succinct pish take. FTOF. Away the pair of you go to whatever Northern Europe Atlantic Super Premier league will take the pair of you. If you could take your sectarian pish with you that would be great.

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

You is both singular and plural btw 👍

Consistently

Wow. 10 minutes. You ok bro?

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

You is both singular and plural btw 👍

Consistently

I‘m not so sure. This started off with a criticism of Butland and when I say I’d need to see it again as it was quite a bit away from me it morphs to Tav.

I could’ve lambasted Goldson and Souttar’s defending quite easily, but rather I praised Bair for isolating and getting the better of them. Similarly at the second goal I praised the cross in. That’s not the same as not laying blame on others, it’s just a different focus, particularly when I’d need to see it again having not had the benefit of watching multiple replays.

1 hour ago, JamesP_81 said:

Queue Mrs lying legs akimbo upstairs waiting for you later while you are up till 3am watching endless replays of sportscene .... 🤣

We’ve all been there. As in, we’ve all been @Doctor Manhattan. To clarify, I’m not upstairs in the doctors house and never have been. Unless he asks nicely.

Just now, shizzlemanizzle said:

Wow. 10 minutes. You ok bro?

Yes I got distracted by a WhatsApp message laughing at Rangers and then realised I was burning the dinner. Amused that you actually timed and waited patiently for my succinct pish take.

How long did I take for this one out of curiosity?

8 minutes ago, AJF said:

I‘m not so sure. This started off with a criticism of Butland and when I say I’d need to see it again as it was quite a bit away from me it morphs to Tav.

I could’ve lambasted Goldson and Souttar’s defending quite easily, but rather I praised Bair for isolating and getting the better of them. Similarly at the second goal I praised the cross in. That’s not the same as not laying blame on others, it’s just a different focus, particularly when I’d need to see it again having not had the benefit of watching multiple replays.

Surely it’s not beyond the realm of possibility they can both do better for the same goal? 

Not that it matters significantly they both done their bit to make our game a little more important but I’ll also reserve gloating too much as we can quite easily f**k up tomorrow

Edited by Jinky67

Genuinely can’t believe it. I know it’s one game and only three points but it’s felt like there have been multiple total solar eclipses since the last league win against Rangers.

32 points in 29 games. County finished in 11th with 34 points last season so we are not far away. Of course we should be looking up the way but I’m happy to just be a bit safer from the drop.

As for Kettlewell his stats have been rank for a while but running Celtic very close and beating Livi and Rangers away all in the same week will likely buy him some good will and reset things. Fair enough. All I wanted was for him to keep us up and he’s not that far away with 9 games still to go.

Edited by Quatermass

4 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Yes I got distracted by a WhatsApp message laughing at Rangers and then realised I was burning the dinner. Amused that you actually timed and waited patiently for my succinct pish take.

How long did I take for this one out of curiosity?

Not nearly as long as it took for me to get a bite.

Wicked Tuna Fishing GIF by National Geographic Channel

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Surely it’s not beyond the realm of possibility they can both do better for the same goal? 

Of course it’s not. I’m just not sure what you’re expecting me to say when I’ve not had a great view of it.

I think the Hart comparison shows that it’s more to do with my criticisms of him a few days ago, particularly when others are saying Butland didn’t do much wrong.

Edited by AJF

5 minutes ago, Desp said:

Shitebag challenge from McCausland. If he gets injured from that its his own fault. 

20240302_190638.jpg

Despite being early in his career, that laddie is extremely Rangersy

Am I reading correctly that people are blaming Butland for the second goal? Wild take considering Tavernier left his man at the back post for a free header from a couple yards out.

8 minutes ago, Desp said:

Shitebag challenge from McCausland. If he gets injured from that it’s his own fault. 

20240302_190638.jpg

If you take the screenshot from a second before, where Casey has followed through on the ball with his foot open, studs up and kicking McAusland’s ankle, it’ll look more like a red? 
Still images don’t tell you much, though even in this one you can see Casey’s overextended and slipped on his standing foot, because he’s not in control. 

Given the standard of refereeing on display, even if the ref’d been told to go look at the monitor there’s no guarantee Casey would have got more than a warning, but that it wasn't judged worthy of a second look is pretty shite.