Rangers v Motherwell: Sat 3pm

After being so disappointed in yous last week, I am absolutely fucking over the moon to see Motherwell hand Scotlands most disgusting entity their arse on their own midden. 

Well done lads. Enjoy your well deserved roasting of all the armchair bigots that live in your town 👍

Took that game in the way God intended, watching a constantly buffering stream in a soft play cafe. 

Didn’t realise that stop start stop start would transfer magically to the players though. 

Can’t make a habit of going behind and storming back in front, especially against Motherwell at home, consistently a difficult team to break down, consistently a tricky hurdle going back to Gerrard. 

Sour grapes and all but the referees are shite and we’re now down another player in a key position. Can’t wait for the apology, will do us the world of good.  

Think Clement and Koppen will be making the search for a straight Goldson replacement the number one priority this summer. When he’s on, he’s great, but too many brain farts now. 

Reliant on that shite doner pie fuelling a Shankland hat trick. 🫣

Edited by Orbix

2 minutes ago, Pepper said:

Get yourselves on to Rangers TV for a post match giggle!

The difference in commenting is absolutely vast.

PS Absolutely brilliant Motherwell. I am very old, I was there the last time. 

1 minute ago, Swami said:

I’m delighted, of course I’m delighted, but that penalty decision is still a fucking utter disgrace. 

It is mate, however if they didn't get that one, they would have got another.