Rangers v Motherwell: Sat 3pm

4 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Didn't expect Natalie today

🍏

I don't think it quite matches the majesty of the situation - we really need a gif of Natalie munching on a pomegranate whilst riding a unicorn

As a Killie fan, congratulations to Well. Ha ha Rangers, We started the 2nd half 10 mins late but your game finished about 2 mins before ours. Even more glorious when Sevco time doesn't help them, even with their customary penalty. Ha ha The Rangers, you're gonna win feck all. 

15 minutes ago, Swello said:

Apologies for the lack of dignity - but it has almost been 3 decades:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!

No apologies necessary. I admire your indefatigability. 

I feel it’s necessary to say that George Galloway is a ‘C U Next Tuesday’ but it will wind up the Rangers fans.

IMG_5667.avif

IMG_5666.thumb.jpeg.f66ed3eb579662232c0e8f0e63664de5.jpeg

15 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

I watched this. Motherwell were excellent. A brilliant defensive performance. 

Not words I ever thought I would read describing our defence. But every dog has its day 😎.

3rd top goal scorers in the league yet in the bottom half. If only our defence played like this every week. 

Just over the moon. Faddy can rest easy. We won’t have to watch his goal in black and white again….black and white smoking GIF

1 minute ago, welldaft said:

Not words I ever thought I would read describing our defence. But every dog has its day 😎.

3rd top goal scorers in the league yet in the bottom half. If only our defence played like this every week

Just over the moon. Faddy can rest easy. We won’t have to watch his goal in black and white again….black and white smoking GIF

The Caley are 2nd bottom of the Championship and our goal difference is 0. A ludicrous league.