Rovers 🔵 ⚪️ v Pars ⚫️ ⚪️- 9th March

7 minutes ago, McGuigan1978 said:

There’s so many excellent Dunfermline posters on here, that genuinely make coming on the website a better experience, due to their posts which give really good insight. 

You’re awful though. 

Really?, oh well.

Maybe your Rovers mate shouldn't be referring to a former Rovers player as vermin. That's a helluva tag to be giving to a decent lad. Like I said......

3 minutes ago, North West said:

Really?, oh well.

Maybe your Rovers mate shouldn't be referring to a former Rovers player as vermin. That's a helluva tag to be giving to a decent lad. Like I said......

He left us to sign for you guys. All bets are off when that happens. 

Same with the likes of Nisbet. I refuse to support Scotland if he gets on the pitch. 

Edited by Ro Sham Bo

33 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

There was a game two years ago where you didn’t even fill the North East stand at East End 🤣

I may be wrong but that section sold out (and we didn’t get offered more tickets due to covid changing in the stand). 

My point still holds though. If we had 1000 at that game (our lowest attendance at EEP) it was then 3/5 of our averages home gate at that time (which is pish and tells a story of where we were). Raw numbers don’t tell a story. Percentages of home gates that travel tell a story of how the fans are feeling for ‘big games’. I just thought that was a pish poor pars crowd for their home gate.

Edited by HIT THE CHANNEL

4 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Same with the likes of Nisbet. I refuse to support Scotland if he gets on the pitch. 

Quite right buddy. 

4 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I can never tell if you are genuinely being serious or not. Incredible take. 

Pin it on the dressing room wall mate.

Alex Jakubiak has branded Raith Rovers’ off-field one-upmanship ‘childish’ – but insists Dunfermline do not need any more motivation for this weekend’s Fife derby.

Dunfermline ace Alex Jakubiak brands Raith Rovers 'childish' (thecourier.co.uk)

1 hour ago, North West said:

I'm not angry, but I am frustrated. We've no cutting edge up front, no instinctive or opportunistic striker who can help us win games. We dominated in terms of possession but it doesn't matter a f**k if we can't score when we're in the ascendancy. McPake for me is still the man to take us forward. It's been a huge learning curve for him and hopefully he will use the experience this season in a positive manner.

I thought the Rovers support were quiet today, added nothing to atmosphere tbh, until they scored. As much as I enjoy these games, give me Falkirk away anytime

Aye cause you might beat them. Away supports are always noisier than home supports. Too many families, nor a bad thing, at home games to create a proper noise

12 minutes ago, Jilted John said:

The only embarrassed one is your English teacher cheif.

I changed it before you posted that. Cheap dig. The cheif stuff though FFS.

I would rather argue about spelling than football right now tbf

Edited by Chubbychops

57 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

It was, I think TBF you did sell your north east allocation but not by enough to justify giving you the main stand east wing which is available for away supports.  East stand wasn't available due to being the away team changing area. 

I was at that game and it was very strange sitting next to people having been in lockdown for so long. Looking back very pathetic but the same time this happened at other events like concerts people stayed away.

Your away support was poor today, other than the idiots, sorry North West lot the other sections were down on your normal away support.

10 minutes ago, raith1974 said:

Aye cause you might beat them. Away supports are always noisier than home supports. Too many families, nor a bad thing, at home games to create a proper noise

Boring fans mate, let's call it as it is.