Rovers 🔵 ⚪️ v Pars ⚫️ ⚪️- 9th March

Just now, North West said:

Boring fans mate, let's call it as it is. 

We agree on one thing. Great to see the home stand full but fill an away end and most will sing.

4 minutes ago, raith1974 said:

Your away support was poor today, other than the idiots, sorry North West lot the other sections were down on your normal away support.

See, you need to rid yourselves of the sanctimony when it comes to the bellend aspect of every clubs support. Your bellends were linked up with some Hearts and Birmingham bellends today and found it upon themselves to throw stones, bottles and any other object they could get their claws on. Our bellends responded obviously. All messy and so unnecessary but let's all call it out as it is. 

19 minutes ago, raith1974 said:

I was at that game and it was very strange sitting next to people having been in lockdown for so long. Looking back very pathetic but the same time this happened at other events like concerts people stayed away.

Your away support was poor today, other than the idiots, sorry North West lot the other sections were down on your normal away support.

Yes, slightly lower attendances as things opened up were to be expected, even tho restrictions were gone there was a percentage that didn't feel comfortable.  I don't want to blame rovers fans for that.

Same with today, we've been shit I don't know what was expected, I actually thought our crowd held up well given how bad we've been

Don't know why there's an attack on the north west section(which I'm not a part of) its not like the behaviour in that area(coming from a very small percentage) was any worse than that going on in the other end(or on links street) we both have fannies that latch onto this fixture.

2 hours ago, mrpaddyx said:

Not a dig at the fans but that is the fewest amount I’ve seen Dunfermline bring for a league game at Starks Park in a long time. 

There were fewer at that game where the floodlights failed. I thought they brought a decent enough support through, all things considered.

23 minutes ago, North West said:

See, you need to rid yourselves of the sanctimony when it comes to the bellend aspect of every clubs support. Your bellends were linked up with some Hearts and Birmingham bellends today and found it upon themselves to throw stones, bottles and any other object they could get their claws on. Our bellends responded obviously. All messy and so unnecessary but let's all call it out as it is. 

Fucking raging.  Good.

8 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

There were fewer at that game where the floodlights failed. I thought they brought a decent enough support through, all things considered.

Yeah they must have had about 2,000 so let's just stick to mocking them for being rubbish at football. 

Edited by Ro Sham Bo

Good stuff seeing some Pars supporters trying to score points with the crowd stuff. 

Shows how much they are hurting. 

A reminder to the daft Rovers supporters that give Bene shit that he didn't want to go, loved his time at us and is a great guy into the bargain. 

Made a point of sticking by us when we were relegated even though he had better offers to make sure that he rectified that by getting us back up, but gets treated like that? Shameful really. 

32 minutes ago, North West said:

All idiots no need, I'm more than happy to miss all that nonsense and support my team.

1 minute ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Good stuff seeing some Pars supporters trying to score points with the crowd stuff. 

Shows how much they are hurting. 

A reminder to the daft Rovers supporters that give Bene shit that he didn't want to go, loved his time at us and is a great guy into the bargain. 

Made a point of sticking by us when we were relegated even though he had better offers to make sure that he rectified that by getting us back up, but gets treated like that? Shameful really. 

He got booed off the pitch with the rest of his teammates and simpleton of a manager. It's hardly crime of the century.

I'm sure he'll be fine when he gets home and logs onto his online banking to remind himself why he joined the Pars.

30 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Yes, slightly lower attendances as things opened up were to be expected, even tho restrictions were gone there was a percentage that didn't feel comfortable.  I don't want to blame rovers fans for that.

Same with today, we've been shit I don't know what was expected, I actually thought our crowd held up well given how bad we've been

Don't know why there's an attack on the north west section(which I'm not a part of) its not like the behaviour in that area(coming from a very small percentage) was any worse than that going on in the other end(or on links street) we both have fannies that latch onto this fixture.

Was it not also the case that we couldn't use the away end as our players were using the foyer as a changing room.