Bartley dead beats v Champions elect.

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Get rid of this joker and give it to Bradley Walsh until the end of the season. 

IMG_20240316_191939826.jpg

Looks to me like a man who didn't realise it would be this hard and is gutted he can't do it. But, if that's the case, just walk away. It's a year of salary for him but it's our whole fucking football club.

9 minutes ago, lyle be back said:

'If you don't win games, you've got to be under pressure.'

Unless you're Bartley and this spineless Board.

Shocking second half. Well done Falkirk. The better team. Couldn’t defend our way out of a wet paper bag. Set pieces and the statue that is Paul Mckay. Need Houston to replace Logan and Efe in for McKay next week. I would fire Bartley and get someone else in that can organise this rabble or relegation is a certainty. 1 win in 11. Enough is enough. Like last time how can we go a goal ahead at home and just crumble. I’m in Latam for the next 4 weeks so won’t see the next 4 games. Thank god. 

2 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Great attitude to going a goal down.

Genuinely atrocious defending by Queens all the way through, had we taken one of the early chances that could have gotten messy.

The lift in pace when we made the 3 subs totally changed the game.

It was men against boys after that.

21 minutes ago, kiddy said:

Was there contact, debatable?

20 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I’ll take it thanks.

19 minutes ago, Rizzo said:

Defender's reaction would suggest there was.

It was a dive.

Thoroughly deserved win for Falkirk. If they'd taken their first half chances I dread to think what the result would have been. 

When we took the lead I wondered if we might sneak an unexpected point but deary me our defending thereafter was just awful. Probably unfair to single out individuals in a collective shitshow but even by his incredibly low standards that was abysmal by McKay. Socks down, wonder about pointing and "organising" but don't actually bother defending. 

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

The lift in pace when we made the 3 subs totally changed the game.

It was men against boys after that.

Moving the ball quicker against the  suicidaly high line Queens were  sticking with was the key.

The first half hour we looked like rabbits in the headlights on the verge of shipping a bucketful of goals, MacIver's miss then reversed the momentum for a good half hour when we actually looked like the better team.  Once again Bartley's tactics brought about our downfall though.  Rather than go with a back 7 as predicted he went with no defence at all and a midfield 9.  Why on earth have the backline playing on the edge of the halfway line?  Sheer stupidity and negligence.  Even Brydon said as much at half time!  

McKay totally at fault for the second goal.  I'll be happy if he never dons Queens socks again.

Despite the scoreline I actually thought Connelly, Logan, Todd and McClelland played well.  Stone couldn't be faulted for any of the goals.

Good luck to Falkirk next season.  Too good for this division, and if you keep this squad together must be in with a shout for top four in the Championship next season.  You've suffered for too long.

2 minutes ago, Swordfishtrombone said:

Hendersons goal celebration was great, love to see somebody so happy to score ,only rivalled  in my time watching Falkirk by Richie Cadette in showing so much unbridled joy at scoring. His goal was from the same range as most of Richies as well.

Love hendo definitely my player of the season. If the whole team don't get it, which I'd also be happy with 

16 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Enjoy your title Falkirk. As much as the crowd wanking does my box in I don't think we'll be sharing a match thread for a very long time unfortunately. 

On the subject of crowd wanking, the attendance has been given as 998 - shurley shome mishtake?

1 minute ago, kiddy said:

Nothing, just being honest. It was a dive.

I'll take the refs word for it, he was far closer than I was.

I do think it was soft though but soft is still a penalty