Bartley dead beats v Champions elect.

19 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

That ship has well and truly sailed. Surely no one who watches this side regularly believes we're finishing higher than 9th? 

As I've said, I fully expect the Egomaniac to leave before the playoffs. 

That's a peach from the sand dancer tbf! 

It hasn’t sailed and there is absolutely no way that the BOD can sit back, watch this all unfold and do absolutely nothing about it. That is a dereliction of duty given the dire consequences that face the club were it to become reality.

He has to be removed or put on immediate “gardening leave”. His removal guarantees nothing in terms of L1 survival but it would give us a much better chance. Make no mistake the future of the club is at stake here .

There was contact, it wasn't enough to take him down but if he doesn't go down it's not given as a penalty. Wouldn't say it was a dive why should he stay on his feet there?

Edited by FFC 1876

11 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

I'm not convinced Falkirk are Kiddy's team. 

Go on then who are? I don’t own shares in them. I only pay to watch. It’s called being a customer. 
It’s like saying Tesco (or any other supermarket) are ‘mine’, because I decide to shop there, or Scottish Power (or any other energy provider) are ‘mine’, because I get electricity or gas from them.

I like going to gigs, but none of the bands I like are ‘mine’.

The penny dropped for me when Back the Bairns were rattling buckets & those shareholders (who DID own the club) WOULDN’T put their hands in their pockets to cover their share of the debt.

3 minutes ago, FK1Bairn said:

I'll take the refs word for it, he was far closer than I was.

I do think it was soft though but soft is still a penalty

We’ll carry on lying to yourself. Who am I to stop you.

Due to a number of decent posters and a familiar air of despondency from the Queens fans, it is with a slightly heavy heart that I say....

Thanks for the 10 from 12. Get it right up you, right to the makers mark. 

9 minutes ago, Rjc-1988 said:

It hasn’t sailed and there is absolutely no way that the BOD can sit back, watch this all unfold and do absolutely nothing about it. That is a dereliction of duty given the dire consequences that face the club were it to become reality.

He has to be removed or put on immediate “gardening leave”. His removal guarantees nothing in terms of L1 survival but it would give us a much better chance. Make no mistake the future of the club is at stake here .

I hear what you are saying but I've absolutely no faith at all that our current board will do anything about it. It's absolutely a dereliction of duty but sadly that's exactly where I think we are. It's beyond depressing.

1 minute ago, Ross-B said:

Is Bartley trying to get sacked? Playing with such a high line the whole match was mental. 

Especially with Billy Whizz, I mean Calvin Miller on the wing. 

3 minutes ago, kiddy said:

Go on then who are? I don’t own shares in them. I only pay to watch. It’s called being a customer. 
It’s like saying Tesco (or any other supermarket) are ‘mine’, because I decide to shop there, or Scottish Power (or any other energy provider) are ‘mine’, because I get electricity or gas from them.

I like going to gigs, but none of the bands I like are ‘mine’.

The penny dropped for me when Back the Bairns were rattling buckets & those shareholders (who DID own the club) WOULDN’T put their hands in their pockets to cover their share of the debt.

We’ll carry on lying to yourself. Who am I to stop you.

There are very very many who don’t feel as disconnected as you and don’t feel like a customer anymore. Let people enjoy it FFS. Dragging up something from PREVIOUS owners of 26 years ago. It isn’t relevant anymore 

2 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Heavy Paul Sheerin vibes from Bartley. Probably a decent coach but absolutely not cut out to be a manager. At least we sacked Cones after less than half a season.

He's most likely expecting Guardiola and Klopp to be getting in touch looking for some ideas on cutting edge coaching. Absolutely deluded.

Just now, FFC 1876 said:

We'll have better quality to pick from than Lee Connelly.

IMG_8462.jpeg

Connelly's quality is there. Sadly it's completely stifled by a clueless manager. Be surprised if he doesn't get a Championship gig next season. 

4 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Connelly's quality is there. Sadly it's completely stifled by a clueless manager. Be surprised if he doesn't get a Championship gig next season. 

Flatters to deceive all too often for me, Agyeman has better numbers than that for us and he's hardly been seen the last 3/4 months.

Not to mention he's our 4th choice winger at the moment.

Edited by FFC 1876

Anyway. The game was a bit bizarre. We dominated for 40 minutes, missed glorious chances and then were slow out the blocks for the first 10 second half. 
It shook us into action and the pass from McIver to Morrison for the equaliser shows what he brings to the side. 
Mcglynn brings on Spencer and Nesbitt and we take over. 
The high line Bartley played was always going to get found out by us. 
5 points to go. Will Hamilton lose at Cove? They have to now now for us to win it next weekend. Montrose looking favourite now. 

2 minutes ago, BPM said:

Anyway. The game was a bit bizarre. We dominated for 40 minutes, missed glorious chances and then were slow out the blocks for the first 10 second half. 
It shook us into action and the pass from McIver to Morrison for the equaliser shows what he brings to the side. 
Mcglynn brings on Spencer and Nesbitt and we take over. 
The high line Bartley played was always going to get found out by us. 
5 points to go. Will Hamilton lose at Cove? They have to now now for us to win it next weekend. Montrose looking favourite now. 

Even if they draw we can win the league with a win next weekend.