Are Sydney Sweeney’s breasts double-D harbingers of the death of woke?

2 hours ago, greendot said:

That'll keep you busy at least!

I think it's just a few lonely incels on twitter.

P'S. Whoops, I thought he was wanting the anti woke squad to titfuck him.

Edited by welshbairn

While Sweeney is blessed in many ways, she's unlucky to be around at a time where some people are incapable of being normal about anything.

5 minutes ago, Molotov said:

Sydney’s greatest hits?

Hide contents

IMG_8051.thumb.jpeg.7c0edebaac525b9a6f6b1aef7087604e.jpeg

Weirdly, back when I played for KaisAyr in the late 90s early 2000s, old Sydney used to walk his big alsatian past our pitch. Always good for distracting the opposition.

Here is that Sydney Devine, ball nicked and shanked right out the park

5 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

Here you go

20240314_172013.jpg.3961e438f57c85159d8d5ab5ce3a44c5.jpg

Oh, wait a minute...

20240314_172023.jpg.ec32d5e241775cbc5beca8123efce082.jpg

Ooft.

This for me. Outstanding body, but.in the "attractive because she's young" category 

And @RH33 don't act like you don't know the rules.

I'd no idea WTF a Sidney Sweeney was, but that article is an astonishing work of fantasy.

Anyone claiming they find it difficult to rip the heid aff (or batter their bean, in this case) to young women's tits in mainstream media should probably see a doctor, or perhaps be a bit more honest about their sexual preferences. This is like a Celtgers fan beeling about the lack of coverage their clubs get in the press.

On 14/03/2024 at 15:13, velo army said:

The article genuinely reads as Goebbels-esque. I hate anything that makes Jordan Peterson sound like some sort of one man Rorke's Drift, a bulwark against the wave of woke. 

There is an element of veracity in what the author says as there is a strain of obtuse gaslighting running through the "woke' movement and there is absolutely a puritanism emerging which seeks to shame sexual attraction, as if acknowledging that Sydney Sweeney's body is attractive makes you akin to a rapist.

That said, if they'd just written about that it would be cool. I don't like normalising obesity, but the body positivity "movement" comes from a good place, ultimately. 

For Reference this is the plus size lady on the Sports Illustrated cover that Jordan Peterson said wasn't attractive
Image placeholder title

7 hours ago, velo army said:

This is a really excellent article.

The breast, both Phetasy and Hamm seem to argue, can only be important in its sexualized state, as a way to attract men. There is no acknowledgement that many people (not just men) are sexually attracted to boobs; again, it is a feat to write about Sydney Sweeney and somehow find a way to be anti-queer about it. We have returned by accident to a dire late-2020 online conversation about boob guys being Republicans. "The steady flow of Boob-Guys-Are-Republicans content isn’t worthy of serious attention, and it’s probably harmless," Miles Klee wrote for Mel Magazine at the time. "The worry, however, is that this idea will keep recurring until it becomes a subconsciously accepted fact—conventional wisdom, in other words." Four years later, we see that assumption solidified.

No I'm pretty sure this is more word salad than the original in this thread, which is I suppose impressive if not excellent.