33 AND COUNTING V THE KELTY HEARTS

Kelty still with a very slim chance of making the playoffs and given us two tough games in the last two meetings. Still, the form we are in, I’ll back us to win this just like any other game

Think we'll win but Kelty will come and have a go especially now their league 1 status is secure and have a slight chance of the playoffs it's a bit of a free hit for them. 3-1 Falkirk.

Sadly missing this one as I have other plans on Saturday that I can miss but I’m still hoping for a good and easy 3 mil win and for either leon, mackie or mcginn to score a goal so they can get on the scoresheet and they can say they scored in a title winning season

4 hours ago, GMBairn said:

With kelty safe they will hopefully play with a bit of freedom and it should be a good game.

Backing the bairns given our quality and home form but an entertaining 3-1

I don't know, they did they same last year with the final game. They were comfortably mid table yet parked the bus.

Can't really see any other than a Falkirk win by a few goals.

On 17/04/2024 at 17:59, Albertobotswana said:

I don't know, they did they same last year with the final game. They were comfortably mid table yet parked the bus.

Can't really see any other than a Falkirk win by a few goals.

Potterball is thankfully long gone though! 

Anybody else got buffering issues with Falkirk TV? I can accept it a bit when we are away from home but not great when we are at TFS.

Never saw the f*cking goal because of the buffering!

Edited by Bairn in Exile

Well, from my view that has just looked like Coll has booted the Kelty player in the head, studs first, going for the ball.

Looked accidental but if that's what he's done you just can't do that.