33 AND COUNTING V THE KELTY HEARTS

Just now, Gaz said:

Yeah that's what it looked like to me. Accidental or not you just can't do that.

Yep, don't think anyone who saw it was in doubt what colour the card would be.

1 minute ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Donaldson booted a high ball clear then the Kelty player ran into him so caught him at chest height. Ridiculously unlucky to get sent off for it. I can see why the ref thought it was a red card but looked incredibly harsh considering the circumstances 

I mean, to me (and others) it looked like he booted him in the face, not the chest

9 minutes ago, Gaz said:

Anyone with a better view of the red card able to confirm what did / didn't happen?

It was a high foot but it was made a lot worse by Kelty player getting a nudge in the back. If that didn't happen he would not have made contact like that.

Just now, Shodwall cat said:

I can only presume he didn't actually kick him full blooded in the face or there is no way the guy would've been able to continue.

It wasn't much a kick. Just a straight leg. He didn't bend his knee to initiate contact. It was more a case of his momentum taking him through.

1 hour ago, Rizzo said:

Coll had his boot high and did manage to get to the ball but his foot was at head height, and the Kelty boy got caught right in the face with the studs afterward. It's a red all day for me sadly, especially when the lad was right in front of Donaldson. Wasn't like he couldn't see him coming.

Yes red card all day, but not if your the ugly sister's it's not 

Can't comment on the red card till I see it on the highlights but the ref apart from that was absolutely brutal. Sometimes luck, decisions etc go against you and you have to pull a result out the fire. That's why going unbeaten is so difficult and has hardly ever been done. We made it far harder than it should've losing two goals from very poor defending ten men or not but you can't question the teams fight when up against it. If we'd held on to our two leads for longer things would have been a bit more comfortable for me.