33 AND COUNTING V THE KELTY HEARTS

14 minutes ago, kevinffc said:

Yes red card all day, but not if your the ugly sister's it's not 

I am not sure Donaldson can do much. He has cleared the ball and the Kelty players momentum takes him into Donaldsons knee on his chest. Unlucky for me 

4 minutes ago, Baggio said:

Calvin Miller's goal seems like such a long time ago! 😂

He was very unlucky to get subbed when playing so well. Thought we could've played him at left back. Leon was still half asleep when he came on.

Nesbitt and Tait both played absolutely out their skins there. Either Tait really didnt have an attitude problem at Hamilton at all or he simply didnt want to play for Rankin because he was everywhere

Ref was utterly stinking throughout the game. Everything went against us today, both in terms of decisions and countless little deflections, breaks of the ball etc so fair play to the players for digging in and keeping the unbeaten run going. Thought the backing from the fans was tremendous in the second half which definitely helped the players get over the line and keep the unbeaten run going - to play for over 75 minutes with 10 men is some effort 

16 minutes ago, BPM said:

I am not sure Donaldson can do much. He has cleared the ball and the Kelty players momentum takes him into Donaldsons knee on his chest. Unlucky for me 

Looked like his face rather than head from the back of the South Stand, and you could hear the impact from there.  It was clearly accidental, but it’s dangerous and there’s no way it’s anything other than a red.

Got to feel for Coll. Not much he could really do as he had to try and clear the ball, which he did but unfortunately the follow through was right into the guys chest. The noise was so loud I’m surprised the guy got back up. I’ll need to see the replays but I’m sure it comes from Hendo going to attack the ball and misses it. 

Draw feels like a win today and we keep the unbeaten run going.

Looked a solid boot in the face from where I was in the south stand. A red card all day to be honest, just a challenge he shouldn't be making so no way it'll even get appealed. 

8 minutes ago, GMBairn said:

Looked a solid boot in the face from where I was in the south stand. A red card all day to be honest, just a challenge he shouldn't be making so no way it'll even get appealed. 

I think the Kelty boy should have been sent off. He tried to break Coll's leg with his face. Straight red

50 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

He was very unlucky to get subbed when playing so well. Thought we could've played him at left back. Leon was still half asleep when he came on.

I think he had taken a knock and that maybe made the decision easy.

15 minutes ago, Baggio said:

When he came off he looked like he completely understood why it was him

57 minutes ago, Baggio said:

What made you think that there certainly didn't look to be an issue. I'd have given him a run at left back. McCann was quite obviously nowhere near ready to come on when he did. Was an absolute bomb scare for ten/fifteen minutes and then settled down

Edited by Shodwall cat

I think he went down about 5 mins before clutching his back off the back of a tackle. Physio was on so maybe its just mcglynn thought he didn’t want to sub off someone who was 100%

14 minutes ago, FFC1982 said:

I think he went down about 5 mins before clutching his back off the back of a tackle. Physio was on so maybe its just mcglynn thought he didn’t want to sub off someone who was 100%

I remember that. It was his back he was holding

8 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Our two Centre Backs after the sending off had never played there together at all this season and still they held firm. That is the sign of a team with resilience. 

I mean we conceded two goals with them at CH so 🤷‍♂️

42 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Do tell how they could have prevented the own goal.

Ach calm doon. I was just making a quip that conceding two goals isn't quite holding firm!

1 minute ago, Gaz said:

Ach calm doon. I was just making a quip that conceding two goals isn't quite holding firm!

And you are right but second half they held firm and showed courage. I will forgive the daft defending for the second goal !!!