Questionable attire

Years ago I seen someone offshore with an EDL hoodie, with the 'branch' of whatever shit hole town he was affiliated iirc. Not quite sure you would get away with that in any other work place other than some hostelry near Ibrox, or Airdrie.

I know we often look back at fashion fads at the time with cringe but those Jobby catcher trousers about 10/15 years ago were utterly horrendous. Not quite sure why anyone thought wearing trousers that looked like you were waddling in with a bowel condition was a good look.

1 hour ago, Richey Edwards said:

I am currently in Ayr and someone was walking down the High Street wearing a pro-Trump hoodie.

Why would you even wear that unless you wish to mark yourself out as a tit?

Maybe I would wear it if I had a seriously contagious disease and wanted people to stay away from me.

Just a thought.

I am currently in Ayr and someone was walking down the High Street wearing a pro-Trump hoodie.

Make Ayr Great Again?

I think the answer's generally because they're hoping to have an argument with somebody, like most of the maskless roasters during the pandemic.

55 minutes ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

I once saw a fella in an airport wearing this:

Our Flag Doesn't Fly From The Wind Moving It. It Flies From The Last B -  Viral Merch

I have strong suspicions of his views on Brexit, immigration and Bully XLs

The original version of that design definitely had an American fleg on it.

What's up with these right-wing shirts all having a manifesto printed on? Some of them are longer than a restaurant menu but can be summarised as "VIOLENT BUT FEARTY". Things like this tragic Boomer shit. They all seem to use a load of different fonts too, and you'd think the auld c***s would want them as easy to read as possible at their age.

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkKILwAE4Hipw8cPhtT

I can’t find the tops online, but there was a group of (I think) Czechs in the same hotel as me in Madeira earlier this year, 4 of whom were dressed completely normally and one of whom was kicking about in t-shirts saying things like ‘white pride’ or with wee KKK figures on them. 

A deeply odd situation. 

4 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

As ever, Curb explains all.

There are a number of fashion labels out there that romanticise football hooliganism.

I'm talking about shite like Weekend Offender and Peaceful Hooligan as well as all the 80s Casual Classic pish.

Any c**t who wears this pish deserves ridicule and scorn.

3 hours ago, BFTD said:

I think the answer's generally because they're hoping to have an argument with somebody, like most of the maskless roasters during the pandemic.

The original version of that design definitely had an American fleg on it.

A popular t-shirt among the roaster demographic here at the moment has a graphic of the 'Murkan fleg and the caption "If this flag offends you, I'll help you pack." Now, I can guaranchuffingtee that I hang around with a lot more liberals than any of those deep thinkers but I haven't met a single person who is "offended" by the fleg. Not one. Offended by politicians hiding behind it as they commit atrocities, yes. But that's a different conversation.

Anyway, I saw one of these babies earlier this week.

71iyIFKA6pL._AC_UL480_FMwebp_QL65_.jpg

They really do seem to struggle with the difference between "offend" and "disagree", don't they?

White socks. Not just appalling and dreadful, but also disgusting.

White football socks only just scrape over the line of being acceptable, but only for actual football players.

48 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

White socks. Not just appalling and dreadful, but also disgusting.

White football socks only just scrape over the line of being acceptable, but only for actual football players.

Avoid Chicago.

49 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

Avoid Chicago.

Comiskey Park has a red line station and the wee guys selling shoplifted items on the train usually start appearing around Chinatown so it’s entirely possible to get white socks going to the White Sox.