Top 6 St Mirren v Top 6 Kilmarnock. Euro flights fae’ Renfrewshire International & Prestwick.

46 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Only issue in that scenario is the blue sphere would be mighty disinterested v Dundee midweek if it's still a contest for 5th by then.

A draw from the bigots would be best for us and for most of their wifes and girlfriends.

19 minutes ago, tam the bud said:

A draw from the bigots would be best for us and for most of their wifes and girlfriends.

Celtic win would be preferable as they would then go to Killie on Wednesday needing a result to seal the league whilst we host Hearts.

A draw between them today means if Celtic win and Rangers win on Wednesday, Celtic play us next Saturday needing to get a result to clinch the league. Two Celtic wins leaves next Saturday as a dead rubber for them.

3 hours ago, pozbaird said:

I have an interest in the cheeks game. I’m hoping for a 5-0 home win. We’ve played the blue cheek, have the green cheek to play on the final day.

It’s on. 😜

7 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Not sure why Baccus doesn't start, maybe has a niggly injury but anytime he's called up for Australia he seems to play. Boyd Munce and O'Hara were very good last week but I'd still start Baccus all day.

HT 0-1
No complaints really, Killie been the better team. As is what usually happens when we play a team managed by McInnes.
We haven't played badly really but just can't get anything moving going forward.
Gogic sold the jerseys for their goal. 
Regardless, this game doesn't matter. We will finish 5th and Killie 4th regardless of what happens here. 
Season's over. 

McMenamin needs to be taken off. He's absolutely petrified of Ndaba and shitting the bed in every 50/50

Really poor from saints. Surely can't be any worse 2nd half 

1 minute ago, Lex said:

HT 0-1
No complaints really, Killie been the better team. As is what usually happens when we play a team managed by McInnes.
We haven't played badly really but just can't get anything moving going forward.
Gogic sold the jerseys for their goal. 
Regardless, this game doesn't matter. We will finish 5th and Killie 4th regardless of what happens here. 
Season's over. 

Disagree on a couple of points.

Firstly, in my opinion we have been absolutely shite and secondly, Tanser takes 50% of the selling the jerseys blame for their goal. The way he dived in and got done was amateurish. 

It shows how good a season we have when I'm reduced to complaining about Gerry McCabe's pronunciation of Gogic on Killie TV. John Barnes is next to him saying it how everyone else says it, but fair play to Gerry, he is determined to stick to Gawjick.

Terrible from us for the goal. Too much space for Watkins and for Vassell to have all that time to take a touch is criminal.

Not a great deal of attacking options on the bench so swap Olusanya and McMenamin around. Two or three times McMenamin should have fired in a first time cross and had to switch it onto his left.

2 minutes ago, David Merdy's Boots said:

It shows how good a season we have when I'm reduced to complaining about Gerry McCabe's pronunciation of Gogic on Killie TV. John Barnes is next to him saying it how everyone else says it, but fair play to Gerry, he is determined to stick to Gawjick.

Same here! If that buzzing sound continues Barnes will lose his mind.