Queen of the South's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be QotS' next permanent manager?  

177 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 hours ago, MazzyStar said:

I think they should go for a more left field option. Alice Braga would be my choice. Knows the club well, and is ready to step up imo. 

La Reina del Sur ... definitely a good fit, shame not on Ludo's list though ...

If I was on the board at QOS, then I’d be begging McCall to take it, if ever there was a good fit and an obvious candidate, then it’s this one.

I voted for Murphy in the poll, suspect the old pals act will come into play, and I don’t think he’d be a bad appointment for you either, although a wee bit of a gamble.

I heard the BBC Football Day podcast linking Kevin Thomson to the job and in his own words, he gave a diplomatic answer. I would actually like to see him back in, he’d be a good appointment somewhere but this isn’t the time for a “style over substance” type manager, it’s time for someone like McCall to come in and revamp the club, in the same way that McGlynn has done at Falkirk.

That’s my outsiders view anyway!!

1 minute ago, MonTheClyde_MonTheBullyWee said:

Mccall would be a terrible appointment, he's well past his sell by date. Someone like Danny Lennon is what Queens are needing!

2/10 keep trying, must do better ...

7 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

At what point are The Record going to credit us as these sources? 😏

Here's another one for them. I've heard Duffy's name mentioned today. Hope it's a hoax as if it's not we'd be as well packing up the club now. 

27 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Here's another one for them. I've heard Duffy's name mentioned today. Hope it's a hoax as if it's not we'd be as well packing up the club now. 

Think I’d struggle going back tbh if that’s the case.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

From someone who’s at it surely 🤣. Would be surprised if anyone is stupid enough to give him another job after the shambles he left us in.

Hmm would win the looker  stakes anyway .

Duffy once had one of the fieriest voices in British pop – I hope she can  find it again

I hope that's someone at the wind up!  Surely must be, if not as you say we might as well just shut the doors.

Said yesterday that McCall is exactly the type of manager to get you back up most likely in one season. Remarkable how he’s kept Clyde up after being 10 points adrift and knows the bottom end clubs. 

1 hour ago, Vegetableman said:

Hmm would win the looker  stakes anyway .

Duffy once had one of the fieriest voices in British pop – I hope she can  find it again

C'mon ... I know you've got us begging you for mercy ... but really ...?

All managers have a shelf life not nice sacking a mate but when you're new to a job mates are who you ask for advice.

Seeing a lot of Carlisle tie ins here and they are getting new training facilities. I expect big change coming for us 

Was there not talk of a foreign interest at one point from the board (Carlisle are owned by Americans)