General Election 2024

7 minutes ago, Dunfermline Don said:

We are going to be away at our Scouts Summer Camp at the time, looks like postal votes will need to be sorted.

Also, if we are in the middle of the Euros with all the usual ‘it’s coming home!’ nonsense that we get from the ‘UK’ media, will this have any positive effect for Plaid Cymru or the SNP. 

I'll be in Berlin leading up to Scotland's quarter final tie, and I'll be away before the postal vote arrives, so going to have to sort out a proxy vote. Thought I might be able to vote at the British Embassy but it doesn't look an option.

3 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

It bamboozles me that someone as absurdly rich as Sunak hasn't been able to source a fitting suit jacket yet. 

It fitted him before the rain started.

Posted (edited)

I mean, at this point does Labour even need to spend any money campaigning, does it need so much as a vague idea of a policy scrawled on a napkin?

Pretty sure Starmer can spend the next 46 days picking out curtains while they source big enough scales to weigh the Labour vote.

Edited by renton

1 minute ago, Richey Edwards said:

Time to get rid of these fucking c***s.

Time to bring in the other fucking c***s.

With their current challenges will the Snp be able to afford the deposits nevermind running a campaign? Doesn't leave time for many marches to get those buckets filled 

6 minutes ago, renton said:

I mean, at this point does Labour even need to spend any money campaigning, does it need so much as a vague idea of a policy scrawled on a napkin?

Pretty sure Starmer can spend the next 46 days picking out curtains while they source big enough scales to weigh the Labour vote.

Not sure- plenty of time for Starmer to unfortunately f*ck it up!

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Rael Rover said:

He is a spineless sack of shit who will pander to the nearest spittle flecked morons calling for immigrants to be hanged by their balls.

Nevertheless, he'll be PM by an utter fucking landslide because he isn't the Tories. Short of boiling babies live on TV he'll win with a huge margin to spare.

Edited by renton

22 minutes ago, Dunfermline Don said:

We are going to be away at our Scouts Summer Camp at the time, looks like postal votes will need to be sorted.

Also, if we are in the middle of the Euros with all the usual ‘it’s coming home!’ nonsense that we get from the ‘UK’ media, will this have any positive effect for Plaid Cymru or the SNP. 

I'm in Mexico - will be getting my postal vote.

I wonder if the national mood both in Scotland and England during the euros could influence the polls.

Weirdly I think the better England do the more the SNP might benefit from a “get it up yous” sentiment to the UK media. Could you imagine if they knocked us out in the last 16 a couple of days before the election??

Posted (edited)

Cold War Steve spot on as usual.

Get lost, Sunk, and take your venal, mendacious cronies with you.  Tory MPS raging at losing 6 months of salary - GOOD.

image.thumb.jpeg.4ef9818c793ccce92f045e0d2f32139d.jpeg

Edited by VictorOnopko

7 minutes ago, Rael Rover said:

He will.  The electoral boundary changes alone will make it difficult for Labour to get a majority.