Who are you voting for in GE24

Who are you voting for in GE24  

203 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

FPTP means only Labour or the SNP can win my seat. On account of them being less likely to vote to drop bombs on people, it’s the SNP for me. It won’t be done with enthusiasm, though. My beliefs are more aligned with the Greens, but voting for them makes it more likely that I’ll end up with Ian Murray’s bag carrier representing me and justifying genocide. At least the regional vote at Holyrood actually counts. 

My areas a swing seat with it being Labour, Tory and SNP past 20 years I think.

With it being Westminster I will be forced to vote tactically and therefore SNP. In the past I would have voted Labour if I felt they were ahead of the SNP and Tories might win the seat but I couldn't vote for labour with Starmer, plus there's no chance the Tories are getting the seat this time I would imagine.

Lib/Dem.

Can't stand them but am in a Tory constituency that has a majority of over 4,000 from the LDs and Labour are nowhere.

Listened to 5 live a minute ago, they were having a phone in.

Caller said she didn't know anything about the parties, the leaders, their policies. No clue who she was voting for. Admitted she was clueless.

Why the f**k phone the radio, then?

1 minute ago, scottsdad said:

Caller said she didn't know anything about the parties, the leaders, their policies. No clue who she was voting for. Admitted she was clueless.

Because she was speaking for 40% of the UK electorate.

Just been shifted from Cumbernauld and East Kirkintilloch to the other East Dunbartonshire constitch. It's SNP incumbent, OK if not as good as Stuart McDonald in our old gaff, v a mad WibbleDemocrat Councillor who famously tried to shut our library some years back.

Easy choice but it may be a losing battle.

31 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

Lib/Dem.

Can't stand them but am in a Tory constituency that has a majority of over 4,000 from the LDs and Labour are nowhere.

That's really tough. There should be a helpline in place for people in your position. 

9 minutes ago, KirkieRR said:

Just been shifted from Cumbernauld and East Kirkintilloch to the other East Dunbartonshire constitch. It's SNP incumbent, OK if not as good as Stuart McDonald in our old gaff, v a mad WibbleDemocrat Councillor who famously tried to shut our library some years back.

Easy choice but it may be a losing battle.

Didn’t realise Jo Swinson wasn’t running again. 

It will reluctantly be for the SNP and Drew Hendry.

The Lib Dem is from a neighbouring constituency but is getting plenty financial input.

It will be an SNP v Lib Dem fight most likely as the Tory vote will collapse and Labour are nowhere. Greens are standing someone but that would be a wasted vote and their position on the A9 puts me off them a bit.

So it will be the only show in town for me.

42 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Was this the infamous "eat yer cereal" wifey from the Better Together campaign?

Same level of awareness by the sound of it. 

2 hours ago, Sonam said:

Let's face it, none of the options look good at all. It's very depressing. At least when Blair got elected there was genuine hope at the time. 

The SNP too are a complete mess. With Sturgeon or Salmond they were proper leaders whether you agreed with them or not. Same with Lib Dems with Charles Kennedy. Another good leader, with charisma. A likeable person, even with the alcohol problems.

It's a clever move by Sunak, Scottish summer holidays with the Euros as a distraction. Lots of people not voting or spoiling ballot papers is exactly what he wants. Labour will win but not as large a majority as people think. 1 term in office and they will be voted out and Tories return. Depressing stuff.

When I reached legal voting age, all the major parties had at least 3 or 4 folk you would probably disagree with, but at least feel they could be trusted if they were to be involved in running the country.

We're only just over 20 years on from that point, and I look at them all and think I can't trust a single fucking one of them with anything

3 hours ago, D Angelo Barksdale said:

GLP_SAH_WK171280_24JPG.jpg.5a7fe7086c94ce2d41e846e28803606d.jpg

If there was the write in option like they have in some American states then we, the electorate of P&B, could make @throbber dictator for life! 

And why not! 

48 minutes ago, JS_FFC said:

Didn’t realise Jo Swinson wasn’t running again. 

Dunno what she's up to these days. Not much of a leader but she was at least a credible MP unlike the Zoomer running for the LibDems now.

The older I get the more I think they're all a bunch of self serving shysters who have never had a proper job in their life and couldn't run a paper stall. 

Also I've just been shunted into Edinburgh South by boundary changes and Ian Murray will get voted in on the back of Unionist votes anyway. I don't suppose Count Binface could stand here...