Who are you voting for in GE24

Who are you voting for in GE24  

203 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

SNP are still the only credible vehicle at the moment (although I liked the MOT comment earlier) for independence and our local MP did a good job whilst their spokesperson on Immigration so they will get my vote.

Until independence is achieved (or i have a wooden overcoat), it'll always be the SNP.

Straight Tory/SNP fight where I live. No brainer.

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

I think hair always trumps baldness IMO, even the absolutely weirdo trait of a ponytail on a male.

I’d rather be a bald fraud than sport a ponytail. You have to question the suitability for office of someone who wakes up in the morning, ties his ponytail and thinks to himself ‘yeah, I look good’. I wouldn’t trust their judgement. 

I’ll be voting Labour this election. Tories out.

Ponytailists are really between a rock and a hard place. Wear it down, you get accused of looking like a caveman having a midlife crisis, tie it back, you are derided as worse than being a baldie.

FWIW, I do not have a ponytail, but I'm sensing major baldie bitterness in this thread toward men who still actually have their own hair. 😛

You'll rarely find a political party who you fully agree with. It's pick the one you agree with most or agree with on your most important issues.

Or in First Past The Post voting system who do you dislike the least out of the most likely contenders.

In both cases it's SNP

Labour will win my seat at a canter, especially as our current MP defected from the SNP to the Tories.

I will probably reluctantly vote for the SNP and their career politican, zero life exeperience candidate as I despise Labour and the Tories with every fibre of my being. 

But I've never been as apathetic towards an election in my life.

General Elections I have discovered are really a waste of time if you live in Scotland.

Voted Labour during Thatcher/ Major years.

Was pleased at first when Blair got in but that worked out well.

Voted SNP in GE since Indy Ref/ Brexit ref time.

Probably vote SNP or cock, balls & a happy ending this year. If I actually even bother.

Show me a democracy that isn't actually a democracy.

My SNP MP stated they were stepping down at this election.

Will probably be SNP unless the candidate is a gravy guzzling Sturgeonite drone.

If so, it'll be the cock and balls party on the ballot paper...don't get excited Scottish Greens, that's not a vote for you.

2 hours ago, wirez said:

My SNP MP stated they were stepping down at this election.

Will probably be SNP unless the candidate is a gravy guzzling Sturgeonite drone.

If so, it'll be the cock and balls party on the ballot paper...don't get excited Scottish Greens, that's not a vote for you.

I wonder if the cock and balls vote will be up this year from the last time. Would love it if Cock and Balls ended up with the most votes. 

f**k knows. I have gone off the idea of independence. Labour will probably decimate the North Sea. Tories giving that a good shot as well. Fuckijg depressing state of affairs

21 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

A ponytail is only acceptable if you’re an IT professional - specifically IT support. 

Years ago in the North Sea weed lovers would hide their stash under the pony tail as the amateurish security checks in those days consisted of just a quick pat down from the shoulders downwards.

10 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Years ago in the North Sea weed lovers would hide their stash under the pony tail as the amateurish security checks in those days consisted of just a quick pat down from the shoulders downwards.

What do they do these days - run their fingers through your tresses while gazing longingly into your eyes?

30 minutes ago, BFTD said:

What do they do these days - run their fingers through your tresses while gazing longingly into your eyes?

@Hedgecutter can answer questions about what degradations are experienced by long haired riggers.

Posted (edited)

Has anybody actually spoiled a ballot?

I find it improbable you would meet someone who has given any count I have been at has had less than 0.5% spoiled and less than 10% of those are actively spoiled as opposed to void for uncertainty.

And in case anyone thinks it results in an outbreak of mass faintings it chucked in a plastic box and everyone gets on with recording the rest.

Anyway I'll be voting SNP as they are absolutely brilliant and only indepedence will bring Scotland a proper summertime national celebration day.

Edited by invergowrie arab