Daft Wee Things You Do

19 hours ago, Spyro said:

To the McDonald's fries first eaters....

How do you scoop up all the stuff that falls out your bun if you don't have a 2-chip pincer to scrape it up and finish your meal? I always make sure I have enough chips to clear up the mess before necking the last bit of my Big Mac

It's chips, not fries in Scotland.

Which reminds me of another.

Never, ever, ever call chips fries in McDonalds when ordering..

6 hours ago, paranoid android said:

When I'm about to leave the house, I put my jacket on, put my wallet and change in the right pocked, put my phone in the left pocket, then take the coat off. :unsure2:

1 hour ago, throbber said:

Burnt my lips eating a charred onion that was part of my Sunday roast 

image.gif.936ba21fa58e22dab2f0ee110c081d8a.gif

22 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

I apologise, been watching far too much ice hockey recently and forgot to switch my brain back over! 

19 minutes ago, Tony Ferrino said:

Every time Nina Nannar's name  is mentioned on the news the emergency services are called in my head.

I always start singing "Saturday night" by Whigfield.

Sign me up as a wannabe Jedi when faced with automatic doors.

Every time I go to an art gallery I tell myself I'm going to the pictures. I also laugh every time I do.

I live alone and frequently talk to myself in different English accents. My favourite thing is to emerge from a shower and yell in a Geordie accent "I'm soooo fooookin cleeean!!"

1 hour ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Which reminds me of another.

Never, ever, ever call chips fries in McDonalds when ordering..

Chips and fries are distinctly different things, each of which have their place.

1 hour ago, velo army said:

I live alone and frequently talk to myself in different English accents. My favourite thing is to emerge from a shower and yell in a Geordie accent "I'm soooo fooookin cleeean!!"

I often respond to the wife in various (dodgy) accents purely, as I do with my alternative song lyrics, to wind her up.

Most often met with a withering or sometimes pitiful look, and a comment about me being an overgrown manchild. I'm only 51 ffs..

Scary amount of people here that go to McDonald's.  Fitting thread for it I suppose.

Seeing the "Parklife" link, I've always got to sing it in the strongest cockney accent I can muster.

Roxanne gets the Scottish accent and lyrics amended to Scots.  "Roxanne ye dinnae hae tae pit on that reid licht"

On 25/05/2024 at 13:38, pozbaird said:

Don’t have them too often, but when I have a McDonalds burger and fries, I eat all the fries first, before unwrapping and eating the burger. Never have them together. I’m the most unfussy eater, a McDonalds is the only meal I do anything different with at all. Everything else, I just eat it. No idea why a McDonalds is any different.

McDonalds fries cool down in about 3 mins so this is a sensible strategy imo.

Re: McDonalds fries - I do a weird thing where I don't order the fucking things because the recipe's been shite for more than twenty years.

Soggy sticks of limp disappointment.

2 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Folk would get chased out of any self-respecting town in Scotland for ordering fucking fries.

And that is all I have to say on this Sunday.

🤐

Aye, but the real question is… salt & vinegar or salt & sauce on yer’ fries? 😛

Whenever I see a squirrel I say "SQUI-RREL" in an English football chanty type way. 

I also always read out whatever it says on a screen when dates / times come up. 

"Texas 1863".... I'm saying that out loud