Group A πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ‡­πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¨πŸ‡­

People getting more angry with commentators and pundits talking about our performance than the actual performance sums us up.Β 
Β 

The team and staff should be fucking hounded for it.Β 

Edited by Kadouken_

Just now, Leith Green said:

These commentators are useless. That flick on was so obviously offside and yet they are babbling on like it might be a goal.

And the clown thought Germany had scored when it clearly went wide :lol:

Why do Germany have 4 stars on their tops when they've only won THIS championship 3 (T H R E E ) times?

England have a star too, and they've never won it.

Β 

Drives me mad every time.

Β 

I didn't see anything wrong with that "goal" until I saw the replay. Definitely offside.

The German shot which hit the side netting I thought was in, and shouted "Yes", only to pretend I hadn't said anything.

Germany don't look all that great. Having said that I think they should be 2 up. But while it stays like this, Hungary are in with a chance.

4 minutes ago, PJ70 said:

Why do Germany have 4 stars on their tops when they've only won THIS championship 3 (T H R E E ) times?

Β 

Β 

We’re getting a star if we manage a shot at goal.

I thought the side netting goal was in FWIW.

Hungary doing a lot better than us, but Germany will be disappointed that this hasn't been put to bed.

I know folk are still raw about us being ridden in the opening game, but I don't think the BBC are being unfair when they mention it. It's mainly about how good Ze Germans were, and it's fair to compare us to how Hungary are playing, even if they have a bit of an advantage having seen us destroyed!

14 minutes ago, PJ70 said:

Β 

Β 

World Cup titles.Β 

This is the Swiss game again - Germany easing off in the second half and giving Hungary hope.

1 minute ago, BFTD said:

This is the Swiss game again - Germany easing off in the second half and giving Hungary hope.

Not even that. Β Hungary are just a much better team than Scotland. Β Not much we can do except be better. Β