Germany - Scotland

Old Bing

Best comment so far on the Scotland Instagram, apparently Porteous was brilliant until his red card! Some people really need a reality check. We were shite all throughout the match. Even with 11 men we weren’t getting a shot on target. We sat back and allowed a world class playmaker pick us apart without ever shutting him down. Clarke did the same thing at the last Euro’s and it hurt us and he did the same tonight. The fact at 4-0 down he is arguing with his set piece coach says it all. I like Clarke but that’s twice he has shat it when it comes to tournament play. 

2 minutes ago, The Master said:

At risk of being banned from here, I don’t mind Ian Wright as a pundit. 

He used to be terrible, but has grown more into the role the longer he’s done it. 

Wright actually seems to enjoy football, unlike most of his colleagues.

Souness has always been a fucking dick

I expected us to lose to Germany. But I expected us to play with a bit of pride and to raise our game and reflect the occasion.

And I didn't expect to ship five.

So where do we go from here? This tournament could potentially be another Argentina 78, but without the Holland win.

Our mentality is shite.

Can’t expect not to get battered by Germany.

Can’t expect to be able to string a few passes together.

Can’t expect to have a few shots on target.

Can’t run our own country.

The list goes on.

4 minutes ago, Groundhopping Adventures said:

Clarke needs to take major pelters for that. Get beaten by a team far better than you is okay but that was abject. Zander, Gilmour and Shankland in the next game. Dykes a massive miss

May as well give McCrorie a go as well, Ralston was horrendously out of his depth.

The shape gave Adams no chance though. 

Just now, GordonS said:

May as well give McCrorie a go as well, Ralston was horrendously out of his depth.

The shape gave Adams no chance though. 

Adams needs to chase even a wee bit though. Heart lazy the boy.

The genuine fact is that Angus Gunn is the clear best goalie Scotland has got. This fact is mortifying, but not as much as imagining Clark or Kelly between those posts tonight.

Spitting with rage at Gunn for that last goal, but the ease with which the ball passes through our centre is unacceptable.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

3 minutes ago, GordonS said:

They would have beaten Morton.

Doubtful if our pressing game was back to its start of this year level IMO. Nagelsmann learns from the best coaching.

Usually need to wait until the third game for a good dejected fan image.

In my Tartan Army days I've seen people actually posing for pictures like this, hoping to get captured for the back of the paper.

Getting as many empty seats around you as possible definitely complements the compo face for extra effect.

image.png.1d53cea0a44794c3e9d77ff495e9ba74.png

Heard four German police sirens in less than 90 seconds from the punditry booth.

Hope we aren't England'ing it up.