Glaswegian Sushi - Miso Not Soy Happy

Vietnam91

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

I'd suggest that Steven Smith of Milngavie has mates at the BBC, but it's surprisingly easy to get the press to publish any old shite just to fill space.

3 hours ago, Pocketman said:

a mash-up thread of BBC bias and Compo faces. If this is a trend could be quite the thing.

I say we merge the ICT Premiership to the Seaside thread with the Israel/Gaza thread and see what comes out.....

I don't* really think it's funny to use a Scottish Football forum to trivialise, belittle and laugh at the suffering of the people in Inverness tbh. 

*I do

6 hours ago, Pocketman said:

a mash-up thread of BBC bias and Compo faces. If this is a trend could be quite the thing.

I say we merge the ICT Premiership to the Seaside thread with the Israel/Gaza thread and see what comes out.....

Starmer threatens to holt back kit from the Israelis.  Meanwhile, ICT find themselves in deep otter as finances spraint a bleak picture...

My dad was a Koi collector decades ago (been dead a while). He had Koi ponds in Irvine in the 80s then when he moved back to Argyll. The ponds were always net protected and I can't remember seeing any other ornamental fish ponds not protected. It's a miracle he hasn't lost his fish before now. Herons, Cormorants, Mink and Otters will all find fish ponds pretty quickly especially when full of big brightly coloured fish like Koi Carp. From memory I'm pretty sure Dads fish were insured but I would imagine that would almost certainly require the pond to be protected.