Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I delete anyone that shares anything remotely racisty. No exceptions.

Unless they are tidy.

I had two separate war of words with people who shared this ban the Burqa status off Britain first. This was the Sunday after the Paris attacks and on the photo that was being shared it said "France and Belgium have banned the Burqa share if you think Britain should do the same"

The ban the Burqa stuff is bad enough but they didn't even seem to understand quite how ridiculous it was with the writing at the bottom of the photo when it suggested we followed France's example not even 48 hours after these attacks. I should have just deleted them as arguing is pointless. :(

I haven't worked there long enough to get sick pay, but that's irrelevant.

Yeah this. I always seem to think they're trying to rumble me in case I pulled a sicky.

My work phones your house every day until your signed off.

Folk who don't know the difference between "your" and "you're"... :ph34r:

And FWIW, anyone who says they have "the flu" and are walking about, haven't got flu. If you can walk more than 10 feet you've not got flu. If you've got flu, you'll KNOW you have flu.

Flu.

Edited by 19QOS19

If you do ever find yourself in trouble at work , wanking in the bogs or turning up on ching, go off with stress and then keep a record of them doing that. Constructive dismissal nae bother.

*Bookmarked for later shenanigans*

Folk who don't know the difference between "your" and "you're"... :ph34r:

And FWIW, anyone who says they have "the flu" and are walking about, haven't got flu. If you can walk more than 10 feet you've not got flu. If you've got flu, you'll KNOW you have flu.

Flu.

Yep. I'd agree with that. Had proper flu once and was off work for nearly a fortnight. Absolutely floored me, could hardly lift my head off the pillow and had to crawl to the toilet. Tried to walk at one point and passed out and face planted the hall carpet.

People who wait on traffics lights to go red even tho there isn't a car in 100 yards.

People who take 5 minutes at a bank machine.

Driving home from work last week there was a cycler actually cycling along the Kingsway. Ah that makes me rage. Fools

Folk who don't know the difference between"your" and " you're"... :ph34r:

Flu.

"There" and "their" also get mixed up quite often.

Indeed, although I believe the term is 'co-habiting partner'.

Stick with that. Don't think I've ever heard of anyone being convicted for cohabiting partner beating or murdering a cohabiting partner.

People who take 5 minutes at a bank machine.

Am sure I've whined about this before but people who print off a slip to check their balance, glance at it for less than a second then scrunch it up and put it in the bin.

Wtf is the point in that? Just bring up the balance on screen. Save a tree.

Am sure I've whined about this before but people who print off a slip to check their balance, glance at it for less than a second then scrunch it up and put it in the bin.

Wtf is the point in that? Just bring up the balance on screen. Save a tree.

Worse...people who go to ATM and get a balance printout. Then they withdraw money or whatever they are doing, with a receipt . Then they get another balance printout. Worse still, they often take their card back between each step. They obviously don't trust the bank/machine.

It's not even an isolated case...seems to be the norm here. Doubt they'd last 10 minutes in Scotland fucking around like that.

Almost everyone that is in front of me ever at an atm machine takes absolutely forever, it's Sod's law.

You absolute filthbox, Throbber. Whatever does the missus think?

(below there be NSFW)

dvd_202305D2.jpg