Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'd imagine those you use puns are same people who eat Kiwi fruits with the skin on. Absolute nonce behaviour.

I eat the lot. Not because I particularly enjoy the bitter skin but it saves any fannying about trying to get the skin off. I believe this is the proper manly way to eat a kiwi fruit.

<<< BEAST

Today my PTTGOYN is fucking horrible wankers who know when they are right about something and go on and on to get as much milage out of it as possible.

The person previously in my job has fucked something up, and unfortunately we have now discovered it a year later. The person whose work it relates to already hates what we do and has to be the worst kind of arsehole imaginable. Despite it not having any impact on him he's going on and on about how awful it is and what massive issues it causes (it doesn't) and generally trying to be as big a dick about it as possible when in reality its not the biggest deal in the world. I have to fucking deal with him.

Nonsense e-mails both at work and personal. The work ones are actually worse, same fucking nonsense day in and day out together with obvious spam. I've had four this morning telling me my Paypal account has been suspended. I do have a PayPal account but don't use my work e-mail address for it.

Are there people who are actually stupid enough to fall for these and click on the links?

Nonsense e-mails both at work and personal. The work ones are actually worse, same fucking nonsense day in and day out together with obvious spam. I've had four this morning telling me my Paypal account has been suspended. I do have a PayPal account but don't use my work e-mail address for it.

Are there people who are actually stupid enough to fall for these and click on the links?

Send enough of them and they'll get a bite somewhere unfortunately.

Microwave at work.

Every time I go to it the door is lying open and the timer has a tiny amount of time on it,

like 4 seconds, or today 1 second.

So someone has set the timer for a couple of minutes and come back and rather than wait till it stops at zero has opened the door with 1second of the time left,

and then walked away and left it. Not cancelled the time or closed the door, just walked away.