Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

^^^loves life so much he wants to be conscious for as little of it as possible

Also my home Subway station only has escalators, no stairs, and I want to get home

Swing and a miss, thanks for playing, etc.

The police will catch you eventually.

The black slazenger trainers will only enhance the sentence.

More fighting from downstairs. Short of ripping the c**t's head off, what is the best way to have a peaceful life?

Anonymous phone call to police that you heard some "Muslimy chanting" from downstairs

Lennoxtown? Up there with a trip to the Strathclyde Hilton in terms of shite places to go your holidays.

Fighting seems to have calmed down somewhat. Boy was trying to boot f**k out of his front door on Friday, just the usual verbals yesterday and today. Hopefully they'll shut the f**k up long enough to let me watch the Leicester match.

Lennoxtown? Up there with a trip to the Strathclyde Hilton in terms of shite places to go your holidays.

Fighting seems to have calmed down somewhat. Boy was trying to boot f**k out of his front door on Friday, just the usual verbals yesterday and today. Hopefully they'll shut the f**k up long enough to let me watch the Leicester match.

Aye, ive been to Better places, although the place our friends are in is pretty quiet. Went for a drive up the campsie hills yesterday, some stunning views.

I thought you were going up Loch Ness/Lomond you lying cùnt?!

We did. Over the campsie hills and down to balloch and loch lomond shores.

Get it up ye.

I made some spicy butternut squash soup there, have made a balls of it and overdid the "spicy" - it's taking the mouth off me!

Stir in some cream/milk/yoghurt (plan as not sure strawberry yoghurt would add to taste!) and that should help the heat reduce