Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I am off work ill today, so instead of sitting in a boiling office I'm sitting in my bed slowly dying.

Update I'm off again and I suspect it's a sinus infection cause every time I stand up I get dizzy and pain behind my eyes. Amusingly on Monday I walked 8.5 miles, yesterday I apparently walked 50 meters. :lol:

I'm a bit tender this morning.

God knows how many times I've had a few too many 'school night' beers and it just doesn't seem worth it when the alarm goes off the next day.

I know I will do it again if we get past Hibs to play Killie too.

Update I'm off again and I suspect it's a sinus infection cause every time I stand up I get dizzy and pain behind my eyes. Amusingly on Monday I walked 8.5 miles, yesterday I apparently walked 50 meters. :lol:

RIP. Will there be steak pie at the wake?

I'm a bit tender this morning.

God knows how many times I've had a few too many 'school night' beers and it just doesn't seem worth it when the alarm goes off the next day.

I know I will do it again if we get past Hibs to play Killie too.

I reckon Falkirk will go all the way tbh. I therefore reckon you're head is likely to explode going by your post.

Folk who don't look before crossing the road. You'd think if you were pushing a buggy you'd be especially keen to make sure nothing was coming!

Nobody does in Inverness, especially while crossing. Never seen the like anywhere else.

Drivers behind you at traffic lights who peep their horn a nanosecond after the lights change to green. Fair enough to peep your horn if the front car doesn't move after a reasonable time but some folk must sit with their hand on the horn waiting for the lights to change. 

Nobody does in Inverness, especially while crossing. Never seen the like anywhere else.

Staggering how many folk with buggies in Kent would walk up to crossings and stop when they reached the kerb, before doing the quick backward-shuffle.dance. Either they've all moved north since then, or a'body's at it   :wacko:

Drivers behind you at traffic lights who peep their horn a nanosecond after the lights change to green. Fair enough to peep your horn if the front car doesn't move after a reasonable time but some folk must sit with their hand on the horn waiting for the lights to change.

It's known as Dysoning in the trade. A fiend of mine is expert at it, never premature but always on the button.

Grimbo

You may be incredibly smartly dressed in your suit,

You may have the friendliest patter and greetings in the world,

You may think you are amazing but,

You work for Talk Talk,  and your company think so much of you that your office is a street corner next to the beggars.

Would rather have a beggar ask for cash than a Talk Talk Twat ask me to sign up for their service every day,

Handing the money to the beggar would probably be a better investment of the cash too.

You may be incredibly smartly dressed in your suit,

You may have the friendliest patter and greetings in the world,

You may think you are amazing but,

You work for Talk Talk,  and your company think so much of you that your office is a street corner next to the beggars.

Would rather have a beggar ask for cash than a Talk Talk Twat ask me to sign up for their service every day,

Handing the money to the beggar would probably be a better investment of the cash too.

^^^^ Turned down by Talk Talk for a job.

Women and new kitchens.

8 hours a day of chirping on about 'the new kitchen'. Tiles, flooring, fitters, reliability, packing utensils, it's like a fucking obsession.

I don't give a flying f**k about the kitchen.  :lol: