Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Yep, I wait until the queue is down to a couple of people then get up and walk straight on. No idea when anyone would get annoyed by that.

He's annoyed because he's blatantly been photographed and posted on this thread standing at the front of the queue like a goon.

31 minutes ago, Adam said:

Got the same seat coming back from London last month. The wee drinks trolley just stayed next to the toilet. My boss and I ended up spanking three beers each on a fifty minute flight. Was outstanding, especially, as you say, being last on and first off. Would gladly pay extra for those seats.

You wouldn't if I'd been using the toilet, not today anyway.

6 hours ago, hk blues said:

Following on from the posts ref airport gate etiquette, the only thing worse than those getting in the queue too soon are the 'super cool look at me I've done this sooo many times im just going to continue reading my book until the plane is practically taxiing down the runway before I saunter casually over to the gate' type.

There's a happy medium, looking gratefully at the morons in the queue for the space left in the bar and strolling to the gate when there's 5 left. I appreciate their pointless sacrifice every time and would never condemn them for it.

1 minute ago, Hampden Diehard said:

The problem nowadays is that there is so much MASSIVE hand baggage, you end up with no room for your own gear if you wait.

If you take a maximum sized backpack without handle and wheels you can easily slip it under the seat in front if the lockers are full.

59 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

If you take a maximum sized backpack without handle and wheels you can easily slip it under the seat in front if the lockers are full.

Yep, I take a reasonable sized bit of hand baggage and if all the overheads are full then it can easily go beneath the seat. Any luggage that can't fit under the seat is the "massive baggage" he's speaking about.

Genuinely nothing exciting, was just a screenshot of a tweet which I meant to send to a pal but instead managed to send to my dad's pal :lol:

Awful patter, but he did he text back "LOL. Still kickin a baw son?". I seriously expect if I was to text any of my dads pals they'd reply with something along those lines.

Awful patter, but he did he text back "LOL. Still kickin a baw son?". I seriously expect if I was to text any of my dads pals they'd reply with something along those lines.

Think he would've just been confused, I just tried to change the subject as quickly as possible and asked him if he was going to the football tomorrow :lol:

4 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

Probably for the best! I'm sure your old man will be quizzing you about twitter and what a screenshot is at some point shortly though...

So the Twitter, son? Is it like a poofs thing?  I mean I don't mind if you're a bufty, as long as you keep it oot the hoose, but it'll break yer maws heart.  Maybe buy a couple of scud mags and leave them out in your room.  Just to keep her off the scent.

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Three hours on a plane with my long legs not being able to stretch under the seat in front is a tad uncomfortable though.

19 minutes ago, Angusfifer said:

Arseholes who take off in their cars after four inches of overnight snow, having cleared a two foot square space on their windscreen for the journey ahead. Job done you absolute cretins... 

Once followed a guy who was too lazy to clear the windscreen and drove with his head poking out the window.