Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People that make historical documentaries which lead you on a path purporting to have direct contact with the subject.

Phrases include, 'this may not have been owned by the subject' or 'this room has been rebuilt but is the same room'

Boils my piss.

1 minute ago, Zen Archer said:

People that make historical documentaries which lead you on a path purporting to have direct contact with the subject.

Phrases include, 'this may not have been owned by the subject' or 'this room has been rebuilt but is the same room'

Boils my piss.

Or ones that start with "We investigate one of the worlds greatest mysteries" and end with "Perhaps we'll never know."

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Or ones that start with "We investigate one of the worlds greatest mysteries" and end with "Perhaps we'll never know."

"The Untold Secrets of Stonehenge / The Pyramids / Princess Diana's final hours!" Followed by a bunch of crap that the few remaining people who give a toss have seen a million times before.

Just now, Shotgun said:

"The Untold Secrets of Stonehenge / The Pyramids / Princess Diana's final hours!" Followed by a bunch of crap that the few remaining people who give a toss have seen a million times before.

Usually on Channel 5 over here, with some hippy carving a catapult out of twigs or some shit to show how it really may have happened.

Or the documentaries that tell you what they're going to be doing. Just do it, you don't need my permission.

Coming up after the break, the real truth about Roswell as we speak to expert witness....

break

Now we continue and look at a story from England..eh?!

Finally at the end of the show, expert witness isn't one and just waffles lots of shit. 

Who knows what really happened did hillbilly joe really get anally probed? Is this grainy photo REALLY an alien dildo? Cue random close up of alien face with scream effect.

So, you don't know and I've just wasted an hour for nothing. Nice one.

Edited by D.A.F.C

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Usually on Channel 5 over here, with some hippy carving a catapult out of twigs or some shit to show how it really may have happened.

OK, I take it back. I hadn't even realised there was a catapult involved in Diana's final hours. I might need to read up on it now.

11 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

OK, I take it back. I hadn't even realised there was a catapult involved in Diana's final hours. I might need to read up on it now.

Idiot, it was the MI5 in the Fiat with a strobe light to blind the chauffeur, the same technique that they planned to kill Milosovich in Zurich during the peace talks. Do you even get Channel 5 in Colorado?

4 hours ago, Tony Ferrino said:

People who only leave one roll at a time in their toilets, the others being stashed in some secret cupboard. Invariably there are only about 3 sheets left when you need to take a shit, leaving you with the choice of either announcing your predicament to everyone, or getting faeces up your fingernails trying to perform Andrex origami.

use the towel- that'll learn them.

This - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38385259

It's been bugging me. An MP made the claim that men get paid less than women for part-time work so the BBC decided to "fact-check" the claim. They then confirm that the claim is factually correct but load the article with loads of stuff about full-time pay differentials - which wasn't what was being talked about! The article then goes full circle a couple of times before concluding - 

So, although it is true that men in part-time work of 10 to 30 hours per week earn less than women working the same number of hours, the reality is that women, on average, still get paid less than men per hour of work done.

FFS. Agenda? Much?

Whoever designed the main entrance to Ninewells needs to be savagely beaten. It's actually designed to be a bottleneck. There are folk in wheelchairs, old folk with walking difficulties and various other types of people who need a bit more space than others, yet this stupid arsehole design just causes folk to get held up. Plus it's got a slight slope, again making it shit for those with walking difficulties. Add to that that the automatic doors inside are often cordoned off or simply not working, resulting in folk all having to use the same door, once again causing issues.

So abysmally designed. 

I hate hearing a catchy song that i can't make the words out of so have no way of ever finding out what it is. I have since forgotten what tune was as well but it was quite an old christmas song with an old guy crooning in it and a pretty familiar tune.

10 minutes ago, throbber said:

I hate hearing a catchy song that i can't make the words out of so have no way of ever finding out what it is. I have since forgotten what tune was as well but it was quite an old christmas song with an old guy crooning in it and a pretty familiar tune.

Bing Crosby White Christmas.

1 minute ago, Boghead ranter said:

Bing Crosby White Christmas.

I think it might be Bing, not that one though its not as popular as that but one that i definitely recognised as a Christmas song. Trying to find it on Spotify just now!