Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Doesn't know the lyrics, doesn't know the tune, doesn't know the singer but thinks it was a Christmas song but then again isn't certain. So the only thing we have to go on is it was playing in Hotel Chocolat. Cue another update from Throbber advising it could have been in The Body Shop as he popped in there as well.

I'll go for Boney M - Mary's Boy Child.

Just settled down on the couch to watch a Christmas movie (Gremlins!) with the bairn, and next door have just put their fucking woeful Clubland type-tunes on unnecessarily loud.
Not only is it loud, but that kind of music is the most insufferable pish made for morons.

I do take some amusement that they're both in their mid forties though.

Open Prisons, i thought the idea was to keep criminals in prison!?! The only news reports i ever see about open prisons is that another prisoner has fucking escaped!

If a tourist was to arrive over here and hear about Castle Huntly they'd think it was a lame tourist attraction given how frequently folk leave and don't bother going back.

2 hours ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Open Prisons, i thought the idea was to keep criminals in prison!?! The only news reports i ever see about open prisons is that another prisoner has fucking escaped!

I'm not convinced escape is the correct word.

More a case of just pissed off.

Where to fucking start.  OK:

Iceland.  Brilliant lobster tails and glorious scallops.  Stopped doing rabbit fillets, apparently,  so tonight's Paella depends on chicken thighs.

Welsh accents.  Just all of them.  Shut the f**k up, Welsh people..

Kelly Whatshername on 5Live:  Yer auld man was the best player after Baxter and that's the only reason you got a gig.