Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

It's most inconvenient anyway.

I also had a bit of a culinary dilemma yesterday, bought a pork shoulder in for roasting on the 22 me and it said to use by the 25 th so I froze it for couple of days and took it out the freezer on Xmas night. Started making the roast yesterday and the meat was off, it totally stunk. Had to go to the shop and get another one.

1 hour ago, Boghead ranter said:

Aye, but your brown bin should be empty, I just stash things in there and gradually filter them into the blue bin over the next couple of weeks.

I also have a 'friend' who takes most of his wrapping paper and packaging to his work in the boot of his car, and fires it into the industrial-sized bins outside, if the canteen staff aren't looking.

Good tips, but ahead of you! The brown bin has already been used to store the black bags full of wrapping paper from Christmas Day. Can't really take any to my work as the building is occupied 365 days, and the security cameras cover the whole car park, bin and loading areas. Plus it's in Edinburgh, so think I'm just going to have to bite the bullet, load up the car and go join the no doubt huge queue at the local tip.:thumbsdown

The chav-tastic midden of a mother next door has her utterly horseshit dance music for morons on again...

Hopefully they're having folk round for a bevvy tonight because they're getting a dose of brutal thrash metal through the wall first thing tomorrow morning.

*Repositions speakers and woofer*

3 minutes ago, supermik said:

Handheld Dysons. Special constables have the power to lift more than them. Utter feckin useless.

Not my experience at all.

It's probably broken. Take it back and get a new one. I'm sure they've got a manufacturer's guarantee of about 7 years.

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Just leave it mate, Supermik has obviously been looking for an opportunity to use that decent, but faily niche bit of patter there.

Looking forward to seeing what he can come up with when he gets a new one. "Sucking harder than...".

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Missus keeps dropping hints about wanting a Dyson hairdryer and kid keeps dropping hints about wanting some sort of Macbook. They're getting f**k all.

Do they not know they're supposed to drop hints before Christmas?