Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

45 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

Royal crap being reported as if it amazing news,

It is being reported that Phil the Greek and Old Liz are heading for Sandringham a day late as they have the cold

So long as Phil makes it past the bells and we don't have another Zsa Zsa Gabor Dead Pool 2017 let down. 

All the news outlets using the phrase "so called" Islamic State. If that's their name then call them it, if they don't agree that they're a proper "State" then call them something else.

Agreed it's annoying.

However I kind of assumed that they must have had complaints from the Muslim community because they used to just call them Islamic state.

I wondered if maybe they felt it was unfair to allow them the term 'Islamic state' given the fact they are clearly horrible c***s and the Muslim community would want to distance themselves from it.

49 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Enjoy the megabus on Monday...

I shall. I'll just get a nice wee carry out, some Pickled Onion Monster Munch and some tunes. A pretty pleasant way to spend circa 80 minutes.

9 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

IMG_20150504_151505.jpg

Was there on Saturday, 7th biggest statue in the world.  25km from the house. So, we could take the car and back for winetime  in the evening.

Actually, amazing, was a little cool at 35 degrees, well what do you expect, we have winter here too.

Take Care, hope Chrimbo isn't too stressful.

XXxX

Using the vag as a door is a nice touch.

52 minutes ago, throbber said:

If thats where your wife's vagina is located then take her to a vet. 

It's just about possible the end of Buddha's cock is peeking through there, but it's hard to tell these things if sjc is to be believed.

10 hours ago, irvine_buddie said:

All the news outlets using the phrase "so called" Islamic State. If that's their name then call them it, if they don't agree that they're a proper "State" then call them something else.

Daesh, apparently they don't like that, so why not?

People who only leave one roll at a time in their toilets, the others being stashed in some secret cupboard. Invariably there are only about 3 sheets left when you need to take a shit, leaving you with the choice of either announcing your predicament to everyone, or getting faeces up your fingernails trying to perform Andrex origami.

Edited by Tony Ferrino