Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Folk in the likes of the Lake District / Cornwall who think that it's their sacred birth right to own a house in the place they were brought up.

That said, most holiday home owners I've met are arseholes (never mind those c***s on any Escape to the Country type show). Just rent a cottage for four weeks of the year, but of course, that would be no-return/investment pocket money and improve the communities they want faux-inclusion from.

On 11/03/2017 at 19:14, MONKMAN said:

Groups of girls who go away to these lodge type things in the middle of nowhere, yet still still insist on getting done up to the 9's. Hair, make up the lot, to either sit in a lodge or a hot tub the entire weekend. I've seen groups of girls do it sitting in the house in onesie's, pjs etc... If you're not leaving the house, why bother you vain fuckers.

Rubbing oil onto each others' breasts......

Hmmmmmm

1 hour ago, Hedgecutter said:

Folk in the likes of the Lake District / Cornwall who think that it's their sacred birth right to own a house in the place they were brought up.

I'm on their side. I've known folk from the Western Isles and North Wales in the same boat. Want to stay there but know they will never be able to afford a house because some cocktrumpets who only visit for eight weeks a year have shot all the prices up and forcing the young folk away.

I'm on their side. I've known folk from the Western Isles and North Wales in the same boat. Want to stay there but know they will never be able to afford a house because some cocktrumpets who only visit for eight weeks a year have shot all the prices up and forcing the young folk away.

I see their point of view and don't like the folk that are the cause of the issue (as I also pointed out), but it annoys me when it comes across as sheer expectation.

Go Fund Me pages or whatever else they go by. I'm not just a heartless b*****d and I understand a lot of the time they are set up because something terrible has happened. But more times than not there would have been a way of preventing the need for the page to be set up. It's a new concept: An Insurance Policy!

In the past fortnight my missus has told me of two set up doon here. One was for a dog needing surgery and the other is for a guy lying unconscious in hospital as he's been badly beaten by three little animals from down here. The latter is extremely disgusting but how is £500 going to make any difference to the poor guy's life? The NHS will treat him for free!

The dog one is beyond laughable. Get pet insurance! There was one just on TV there. Again, horrible story. A couple died within days of each other and the family needed to pay the house off. But the kids are early 20's. Why would you not have life insurance in place?!

There are a lot of horrible stories and I'm sure some are truly horrendous and possibly unpreventable but if there is insurance available and people choose to refuse it then f**k them. Why should other folk bail them out?!

7 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Gym music.

I used to go to a Pure Gym and I don't know where they found the music/videos. It was like stuff a level below stuff you'd see churned out by X Factor types. Clearly a ruse to make you buy their headphones. 

The place I go to now has surprisingly decent stuff. 

Job interview has been and gone today. Went well however need to wait to hear back until Friday.
Grr

I had 2 internal interviews last week and have to wait 2 weeks, which is piss annoying

3 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

There are a lot of horrible stories and I'm sure some are truly horrendous and possibly unpreventable but if there is insurance available and people choose to refuse it then f**k them. Why should other folk bail them out?!

The ones for debt assistance are just as bad. "We might be able to help you write off part of your debt." So whoever lent them the money loses out because this p***k can't handle his financial affairs?