Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

One of the main routes through Edinburgh being Shut because of c***s on bikes.

Oh Jesus not again, there's always something. On route back to Edinburgh after a wedding where I drank far too much, really just want to get home and lain flat on the sofa with lucozade and coffee as soon as possible, if I'm held up further because of people who like to cycle or run or stupid things like that I won't be impressed.

Calm down. He said it was one of the main routes so there must be others.

For these sorts of things they should use tracks or parks so that the roads can actually be used for real people doing normal things, not middle class people facing mid-life crises who think that taking up cycling will add meaning to their sad pathetic lives.

Fucking hate hangovers, turn into my dad. Travelling with a bairn with a hangover is proving to be particularly trying.

It was niddrie mains road and some of the surrounding routes. The wisp was closed as well. The wife works at Cameron toll so it was a bloody pain getting there.

Oh Jesus not again, there's always something. On route back to Edinburgh after a wedding where I drank far too much, really just want to get home and lain flat on the sofa with lucozade and coffee as soon as possible, if I'm held up further because of people who like to cycle or run or stupid things like that I won't be impressed.

People saying 'on route' [emoji6]

1 hour ago, Jmothecat2 said:

For these sorts of things they should use tracks or parks so that the roads can actually be used for real people doing normal things, not middle class people facing mid-life crises who think that taking up cycling will add meaning to their sad pathetic lives.

Fucking hate hangovers, turn into my dad. Travelling with a bairn with a hangover is proving to be particularly trying.

Reported for child abuse.

Was driving into Edinburgh earlier and I came off the motorway at Hermiston gait.

The sliproad that takes you upto Calder road has 2 lanes and splits into 3 at the roundabout at the top of the hill. 

I was going up on the right side  and the car in my left going much slower changed lanes without looking and I had to hit the brakes.

I gave him a parp and he made a suggestion like it was my fault for going faster than him.

To make it worse even though he changed to be upfront of me he was going left so didn't need to change.

I was spewing.

American friends who think that because I'm British, I must by definition be a fan of everything else that's British. James Corden, the shitty imported sit-coms we get here, and my personal teeth-grinder, the royal family (specifically, Prince George - f**k, I would love to punch that little git before he gets big enough to hit me back.)

Although perhaps worse than that, are the toerags who think that because 'they' can't bear to hear criticism of anything American, I must feel the same way about anything British. Therefore, when they wish to put "me" down, they insult British food, dentistry or the weather as if I'm personally responsible for those things and this is the way to hurt my feelings.

Just this morning, I had some friend-of-a-friend twat on Facebook respond to a post I made criticizing President Cheeto-head by badmouthing Winston Churchill. Oh yeah, way to put me in my place. :rolleyes:

6 hours ago, Jmothecat2 said:

The recent phenomenon of someone tweeting something mildly amusing or caring being worthy of writing an article about. Facebook is full of them.

How many adverts did you scroll past when you were reading it?