Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Bought a 12 pack of A2 batteries in Tesco today.

Got home to find some mink had opened the end , nicked 2 batteries and sealed it up again with sellotape .

This annoyed me more than it really should have!

31 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Things like Neurofen are really bad for that. People taking some off the shelves, slipping one foil wrapped sheet out, closing the packet and putting it back on the shelf.

You must live in the schemiest of schemes. 

You must live in the schemiest of schemes. 

I live in Oxgangs, perfectly nice. But it's largely done by junkies for whatever reason. It's why in convenience stores the medicines tend to be near or behind the tills, same with batteries. After meat, alcohol and things like lipstick they are apparently the most widely shoplifted items. (Aside from plastic bags which are the most shop-lifted items in the UK, I'm guessing because nobody has ever answered the self-checkout 'how many bags have you used' question honestly).

I live in Oxgangs, perfectly nice. But it's largely done by junkies for whatever reason. It's why in convenience stores the medicines tend to be near or behind the tills, same with batteries. After meat, alcohol and things like lipstick they are apparently the most widely shoplifted items. (Aside from plastic bags which are the most shop-lifted items in the UK, I'm guessing because nobody has ever answered the self-checkout 'how many bags have you used' question honestly).

You been to nanna flo's bakery?? Lovely pies.

24 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

The medicines in the shop I go to most regularly could not be further from the tills. I maintain, you must live in a shitehole.