Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

5 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Just tried to buy a book that I've been meaning to get for a couple of years. Last time I checked, there were loads of used copies floating about for a couple of quid each. Looks like it went out of print at some point since then, and the going rate for a tatty old paperback now seems to be about £25  <_<

^^^

Image result for jr hartley

4 hours ago, Shotgun said:

I've been paying bills online this morning, which is always a depressing experience. When I got to the car insurance, the web page flashed up in big red letters "Amount due - this includes a past due amount." It freaked me the f**k out because I thought I'd missed paying it last month, which would mean there's a lot less money in the bank account than I was expecting.  However, when I checked into it, I found that I had indeed paid last month and the next payment is due on March 8. Which is today.

Aye, so it's not "past due" then is it, ya fuckers?

Reminds me of this shite "comedian" I saw  years ago who conflated Past due with Anne Frank.

21 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Just look at that baldy old p***k.

Pictured enjoying a brief moment of happiness before finding out how much they're charging for his shitey old book.

Opened milk leaking all over the fridge!

Three times this week I've reminded the kids and wife to place the milk upright in the door section of the fridge. Open it this morning and the milk has pished all over the place after someone (no c**t is admitting it) has put it on it's side.

When folk try and make fun of folk having a drink from Starbucks or Costa. “Look at you with your double strength, skinny white, frappe machachino”. Aye, you can’t just get a coffee with no sugar and milk from Costa right enough...

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

When folk try and make fun of folk having a drink from Starbucks or Costa. “Look at you with your double strength, skinny white, frappe machachino”. Aye, you can’t just get a coffee with no sugar and milk from Costa right enough...

When folk try to make fun of folk trying to make fun of folk having a drink from Starbucks or Costa.

Three times this week I've reminded the kids and wife to place the milk upright in the door section of the fridge. Open it this morning and the milk has pished all over the place after someone (no c**t is admitting it) has put it on it's side.

^^^^

Things that lower class people do thread for this.

12 hours ago, MuckleMoo said:

Put them put in the shed for a couple of nights. 

13 hours ago, MuckleMoo said:

Posted a few months ago about how Mrs F and her family half peel the lid off a margerine tub, then fold it back. #scum. Recently found a lake of milk in sump of our fridge, now I know.