Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

So its people bragging about drinking you dont like then?

The Tennents thread is full of this pish. Drinking can be fun but there's people on here who seemingly can't go a day without 2-3 pints and then talk about how "glorious" it is.

9 hours ago, Trackdaybob said:

Bank's that employ more people to guide people in the queue towards a machine than are sat behind the counter to serve customers.

w**k!

After years of being encouraged to use the machine in Barclays, I was told the machine is now only for business customers. Ffs

Just now, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Saw my first "get the date in your calendar for the Christmas Party 2018" flyer the other day.

Fuckin hell!!!! These people can get to f**k! 

Last week I seen a guy getting a driving lesson from his mate.

It was late at night and neither the guy learning or the guy teaching had bothered to notice they didn't have lights on. 

Several folk including myself had flashed at them (insert joke) and they still didn't twig. I was seething.

Also folk who print to a 'box' in the printer (an electronic storage) then go to the printer and have to then select to print from the 'box'. It's a useful tool if it's something private or you're sending it to another office, but not just regular stuff folk are printing off. 

45 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Also folk who print to a 'box' in the printer (an electronic storage) then go to the printer and have to then select to print from the 'box'. It's a useful tool if it's something private or you're sending it to another office, but not just regular stuff folk are printing off. 

This could be commonplace with the new data protection rules (GDPR?)  needing your own PIN to print/collect stuff off office printers. 

We don’t have a choice at our work. You print the document from your computer then need to go to the printer, put in your code and then print the document. Bit of a pain but it saves your document getting lumped in with other documents and you don’t get anyone just leaving stuff at their arse at the printer. Overall; beneficial.

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

We don’t have a choice at our work. You print the document from your computer then need to go to the printer, put in your code and then print the document. Bit of a pain but it saves your document getting lumped in with other documents and you don’t get anyone just leaving stuff at their arse at the printer. Overall; beneficial.

This.

2 hours ago, NJ2 said:

It’s built into my ID card so I click print, then at the printer scan my card and it prints. A good system.

My normal complaint: drivers in Dumfries. This time it's more to do with the parking though. Came out the shop and actually saw this clown park next to me, he then squeezed out his own car and after I took the pictures I squeezed into mine.

20180320_153243.jpg
20180320_153319.jpg
20180320_153346.jpg

I'm not precious about my car, it's hardly an Aston Martin. I just couldn't figure out why he chose to pull up next to mine when there were loads of spaces with room either side. Complete moron.

What car are you, the white car or the silver car?

If you're the white car, it looks like he's further away from the line than you are.

3 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

My normal complaint: drivers in Dumfries. This time it's more to do with the parking though. Came out the shop and actually saw this clown park next to me, he then squeezed out his own car and after I took the pictures I squeezed into mine.

I'm not precious about my car, it's hardly an Aston Martin. I just couldn't figure out why he chose to pull up next to mine when there were loads of spaces with room either side. Complete moron.

That's as bad as people who sit next to you on an empty bus or train.

What car are you, the white car or the silver car?
If you're the white car, it looks like he's further away from the line than you are.

The wee one (:wub:). His parking is perfectably acceptable, absolutely no qualms with that. If it was a full car park there would be no issue whatsoever. It's the fact he's actually parked next to me when there are so many empty spaces close by.