Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

The wee one (:wub:). His parking is perfectably acceptable, absolutely no qualms with that. If it was a full car park there would be no issue whatsoever. It's the fact he's actually parked next to me when there are so many empty spaces close by.

I would've had to say something to the p***k. Probably 'Who the f**k do you think you are....Vic Reeves?

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

My normal complaint: drivers in Dumfries. This time it's more to do with the parking though. Came out the shop and actually saw this clown park next to me, he then squeezed out his own car and after I took the pictures I squeezed into mine.

20180320_153243.jpg
20180320_153319.jpg
20180320_153346.jpg

I'm not precious about my car, it's hardly an Aston Martin. I just couldn't figure out why he chose to pull up next to mine when there were loads of spaces with room either side. Complete moron.

Another nonsensical parking complaint from you!

7 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I sincerely hope you're at it.

(When was my last parking complaint btw? :o)

Not the issue.

He's inside the line.  No issue. Something about your neighbours parking on the street when they have a driveway. 

He's inside the line.  No issue. Something about your neighbours parking on the street when they have a driveway. 

I think I've said 3 times now that his parking isn't the issue, it's the space he's picked that's the problem. If anyone sees no problem with his choice of space then they're definitely in the OFTW category.

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

My normal complaint: drivers in Dumfries. This time it's more to do with the parking though. 

3 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I think I've said 3 times now that his parking isn't the issue, 

You'll find that they are told by their employer to engage in this. My mate used to work in Asda and they would get warnings if they were found not to be engaging in friendly conversation with the customer. Do you really think that person wants to be asking some auld boot what she's up to the rest of the day? 

As someone who works in a supermarket, I can confirm this.