Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

4 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

The first exclusive shots are coming in, live from a surprisingly sunny caravan park just outside Edinburgh:

642A8DA2-50FC-441F-B1A1-089F8A084E6B.jpeg

Needs a good refurbishment, probably a bit damp inside and the exterior looks very rough.

Caravan’s knackered though.

Just now, ah-dee said:
7 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:
Apparently Seaton Sands is but a few hundred yards from a popular dogging spot (Longniddry Bents).

i take it a friend told you this?

He doesn't have any friends, his knowledge of this place would convict him in front of a jury of his peers.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
7 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:
He doesn't have any friends, his knowledge of this place would convict him in front of a jury of his peers.

Does he have any peers? Iv mever met one of.... Whatever it is Shandon is

I do believe the term you are struggling to remember is 'A Fop'

12 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Does that mean a cape/legging wearing loafer enthusiast, persistently caffeined out his tits on a doomed quest to become a vegan?

Was out last night so was flagging by mid afternoon so had an extra pot of coffee. Then  some Red Bull to give me the jolt needed to cut the grass as the gardener never showed up today. Now I'm buzzing.  

People of a certain age that use Snapchat. I always thought this app was for kids, but it’s always disturbing when you see a woman in their 30s posting a selfie online with dogs ears and star halo filters.

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Television programmes/films where the front doors to peoples' houses have gaps at the bottom of them.

:lol:

From 5000+ pages of this thread, this is by far the pettiest post yet. 

People of a certain age that use Snapchat. I always thought this app was for kids, but it’s always disturbing when you see a woman in their 30s posting a selfie online with dogs ears and star halo filters.
i dont understand snapchat. i dont want to understand snapchat. i think this is the only thing that makes me "normal".

Your cousins' other family. Bunch of weirdo strangers.

"I saw my gran at the weekend".  Hold the f***in bus... that's not your granny, your granny is my granny, not some random mystery scone hunter that I've never met.

Edited by Hedgecutter

14 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Just arrived in Lanzarote yesterday and the weather is not too great.  Generally overcast which, with the standard winds over here, make it less than holiday weather.

Its forecast to be like this for the whole fortnight.

At least we will get plenty of exercise.  Walked 11 miles so far today.

Must have been on the same plane :lol:

9 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Driving out of Edinburgh at rush hour. Stop start traffic and there's a young woman driver spending 90% of her time faffing about on her phone. Time the penalties were increased.......12 month ban and your car crushed.

If it's your first offence they'll let you get out of the car first