Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I feel crap.

I was so lethargic yesterday, all day. God, it dragged and today I've had three naps because I've been far too tired to do anything other than sleep. I've had no interest in food either.

I don't actually feel sick, I don't have a temperature and I don't have a headache. I just feel thoroughly rubbish.

I feel crap.

I was so lethargic yesterday, all day. God, it dragged and today I've had three naps because I've been far too tired to do anything other than sleep. I've had no interest in food either.

I don't actually feel sick, I don't have a temperature and I don't have a headache. I just feel thoroughly rubbish.

No drinkies or late nights involved there. Sounds like I often feel on a sunday after a few beers at the footie or if ive been staying up too late and getting up early in the morning.

Maybe it's a fitness thing as well?

No drinkies or late nights involved there. Sounds like I often feel on a sunday after a few beers at the footie or if ive been staying up too late and getting up early in the morning.

Maybe it's a fitness thing as well?

No alcohol involved this weekend although I only slept about four hours maximum on Friday night. Maybe have a point about the fitness thing, I'm no fitness fanatic.

I've grown used to working quite a lot but with the manager being on holiday, no shifts are available so I'm down to my bare contract minimum which is three days. Today and tomorrow I basically have nothing to do all day and I hate it. There's only so many times you can pop online or watch TV.

Hate it. Feel feckin crap right now. Damn it. <_<

Guest Tatty Boabie

Petty things that get on your nerves, hmm

People in shopping centres that try to stop you to sell you things, or get you to change your phone or something. They have even installed these pesky weasils at the entrance to my local supermarket now.

This really pisses me off, I go into that supermarket to buy food, not to save 5% on my phone bill. They home in on me everytime I go in there, and I must admit I'm getting less and less polite to them now.

I'm thinking of complaining to the Supermarket manager, but I can't really be bothered.

This has probably been covered already on this thread, if so I apologise.

But it really angers me :guns:angry: