Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

11 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Some twat in a car coming round a roundabout with one headlight out and not indicating. I pull out and they give it flashing headlights, worked on full beam and beeping horn like mad for about a minute. Utter fucknuggets, it was a total wreck of a car as well. 

Times like that you are glad the police pull drivers over for minor stuff as it can cause bad accidents.

Gave a guy the 'what are you doing' hand gesture yesterday for not indicating at a mini roundabout.

p***k looked at me and kept going without an apology or flicking on the indicator. 

Tosser

I am on a crowded bus, already not a good start but there is some miserable looking old b*****d who has placed his shopping bag on a seat next to a window and is sitting next to the aisle completely wasting a seat while people are standing up and completely crammed in the aisle

29 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

I am on a crowded bus, already not a good start but there is some miserable looking old b*****d who has placed his shopping bag on a seat next to a window and is sitting next to the aisle completely wasting a seat while people are standing up and completely crammed in the aisle

just sit on the auld cnut's shopping and ask if they paid two fares. Can't stand folk like that. 

5 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

just sit on the auld cnut's shopping and ask if they paid two fares. Can't stand folk like that. 

Problem was that I would have had to step over him to sit on his shopping as he had placed his bag next to the window, plus he was near the back and there were too many people in the way

Dude, why are you on a bus?

4 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

images (37).jpeg

c***s who struggle with the basics of waiting for a bus. Guy this morning standing at the spot where the buses stop and open doors. Bus arrives and as the doors open he remains in the same spot until after a few seconds it becomes clear he must be waiting on another one. Bus doors start closing so everyone panics and piles forward.

If you’re not getting that bus then get the f**k out of the way you utter tit.

1 hour ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

c***s who struggle with the basics of waiting for a bus. Guy this morning standing at the spot where the buses stop and open doors. Bus arrives and as the doors open he remains in the same spot until after a few seconds it becomes clear he must be waiting on another one. Bus doors start closing so everyone panics and piles forward.

If you’re not getting that bus then get the f**k out of the way you utter tit.

Saw the opposite happen once. Woman standing at the front of the queue; bus arrived but it wasn't the one she wanted so she quite rightly stayed exactly where she was.  It was one of those shelters with just one side and a roof so there was plenty of room for people to get past her. After a moment the bus doors close and it starts to drive off, at which point the woman second in the queue (with a pushchair) gives the woman at the front dog's abuse for not telling her she wasn't getting that one.

The effect twitter and social media has on just about everything, including the news.

I was just perusing the BBC website and a 'top story' had the headline 'does this image tell you about your stress levels?'.  I clicked and basically the first line said 'no it doesn't, some idiot just made it up on twitter'.

Why the f**k is this now a top story then?

2 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

I've never seen a source of news go downhill as quickly as the BBC website has these last ten years.

The BBC haven't recovered since they bottled it after Blair went after them for correctly saying he had sexed up the intelligence about Iraq's WMD.  

my girlfriend txt me earlier from her work and asked if i fancied a chippy for tea tonight and i said no.

the bitch has just come through the door with a chippy for herself leaving me with nothing prepared for myself. if i had done the same she would have lost her shit.

18 minutes ago, ah-dee said:

my girlfriend txt me earlier from her work and asked if i fancied a chippy for tea tonight and i said no.

the bitch has just come through the door with a chippy for herself leaving me with nothing prepared for myself. if i had done the same she would have lost her shit.

Struggling to see what she's done wrong there, tbh. You didn't want chippy, you haven't got chippy. 

16 minutes ago, ah-dee said:

my girlfriend* txt me earlier from her work and asked if i fancied a chippy for tea tonight and i said no.

the bitch** has just come through the door with a chippy*** for herself leaving me with nothing prepared for myself. if i had done the same she would have lost her shit.

*Wid

**Wid

***Absolutely fuckin wid

On a similar note last night I finished work later than expected, she says she'll make me something to eat for me coming in but as I knew she was knackered and watching some shite on the TV I said not to bother i'll pick myself something up on the way home, probably KFC or pakora. Asked if she wanted anything. " No".

Get home, offer her first pick of my mighty box from KFC, "no thanks" .

Halfway through offer her first choice on the last of each remaining bit of chicken. Still "no thanks".

Take a bite out the last piece of chicken. "i'm raging you never brought me anything in!!!"