Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

f**k off.  I work 20ish hrs a week and finish at 4pm Mon-Thur.  I take absolutely no delight in saying, "Aye, I'll do it in the morning.  I'm off now"

That's a shame because he folk you work with likely enjoy referring to you as a part time w****r.

20 hours a week and you can't make it till 5pm, cmon.

14 hours ago, Slenderman said:

Folk who don't seem to understand how the 'Top Fives' sub-forum works.

To be fair, that sub-forum is moribund. If it wasn’t for the Facebook thread it would be a thread graveyard.

From memory a couple of Stirling Albion fans had a real hard-on for top 5 threads a few years ago.

3 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

To be fair, that sub-forum is moribund. If it wasn’t for the Facebook thread it would be a thread graveyard.

From memory a couple of Stirling Albion fans had a real hard-on for top 5 threads a few years ago.

2 hours ago, Angusfifer said:

Fort William being described as the UK's worst football team. How have we established this? Is the Highland League the worst in the UK by default? What about the bottom of the English pyramid, the Welsh leagues, Lowland League?

Coupar Angus Juniors were spectacularly pish in 2013-14:

P30  Home: W0 D0 L15 F8 A94  Away: W0 D0 L15 F7 A98  GD-177  Points:0

It's usually between them and Forfar Albion as to who finishes bottom of their Division.  

I went to Coupar a few years ago, Quite friendly folk and pies weren't too bad. I won the Half Time Raffle.

It was a fiver which I donated back to the club ( TTB's generosity knows no bounds).

It's usually between them and Forfar Albion as to who finishes bottom of their Division.  
I went to Coupar a few years ago, Quite friendly folk and pies weren't too bad. I won the Half Time Raffle.
It was a fiver which I donated back to the club ( TTB's generosity knows no bounds).

Coupar Angus is a dive, I mean its a wonderland as compared to anywhere in Glasgow but as Eastern Perthshire hamlets go its pretty bad.

4 hours ago, Crroma said:

That's a shame because he folk you work with likely enjoy referring to you as a part time w****r.

20 hours a week and you can't make it till 5pm, cmon.

Folk who work certain hours rather than to job targets or projects should have stuck in at the school/got a trade.

People can call me all the wankers under the sun from the comfort of their office chairs whilst im sitting at home feet up with a beer and Antiques Road Trip.

9 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Folk who work certain hours rather than to job targets or projects should have stuck in at the school/got a trade.

People can call me all the wankers under the sun from the comfort of their office chairs whilst im sitting at home feet up with a beer and Antiques Road Trip.

w****r. 

2 hours ago, Crroma said:
4 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Coupar Angus is a dive, I mean its a wonderland as compared to anywhere in Glasgow but as Eastern Perthshire hamlets go its pretty bad.

Apart from this place.

1523450350_VicInn.JPG.9b6b59af1c218cfa79ca88bfa496ba58.JPG

Indeed. The FB thread should have been promoted to the GN forum years ago. But the Blazers at Div HQ refuse to allow it in.

On 29/07/2019 at 22:28, coprolite said:

Was in a meeting with the managing partner a couple of months ago when he explained that the firm really wanted to encourage flexible working but wanted to be able to ensure people were working from 9 to 5.

we also have folk that come in at 10 and tut at folk that have been in since 7 for leaving at 4. Ringpieces.

This.

My hours are 9 to 5. I get in at half 7 every morning so generally leave at half 4. If I have a deadline I'll stay as long as it takes. Anyone who has an issue with me leaving at half 4 can go f**k themselves.

This.
My hours are 9 to 5. I get in at half 7 every morning so generally leave at half 4. If I have a deadline I'll stay as long as it takes. Anyone who has an issue with me leaving at half 4 can go f**k themselves.
Even someone on here?

This.
No issue with you leaving at half four mate but bragging about coming into work at half 7 is major w****r territory.

2 minutes ago, Crroma said:
36 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:
This.

No issue with you leaving at half four mate but bragging about coming into work at half 7 is major w****r territory.

What can I say, I'm a w****r.

Anyway, I don't think it was out of place in the context of the conversation. I don't come in early for some sort of arse kissing project, I do it because it suits me better and I can leave earlier and enjoy my evening, get exercise done etc. Sorry for any offence caused.

What can I say, I'm a w****r.
Anyway, I don't think it was out of place in the context of the conversation. I don't come in early for some sort of arse kissing project, I do it because it suits me better and I can leave earlier and enjoy my evening, get exercise done etc. Sorry for any offence caused.
Well y'know in my experience if someone is coming into the office at half 7 they are a career w****r and should be made fun of, doesn't sound like it applies for you but too many folk where i work love coming in at half 7 and leaving at 6