Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Just now, Shandon Par said:

I find my brain thinking in P&B isms. Par example, someone could be describing their petty gripe and I'm trying not to blurt out "PTTGOYN thread for this pish".

I have been known to mutter terms like "seething" and "verge of tears" during meetings

Mrs Shotgun was watching one of those shitey home renovation shows the other night when I happened to remark on how annoying the female presenter was.

Me:  "I mean, she's a wid but that's all she's got going for her." 
Mrs S:  "She's a what?"
Me:  Crap

And because I don't want to GTF, it was this one.

Christina El Moussa 2.png

3 hours ago, Shotgun said:

Mrs Shotgun was watching one of those shitey home renovation shows the other night when I happened to remark on how annoying the female presenter was.

Me:  "I mean, she's a wid but that's all she's got going for her." 
Mrs S:  "She's a what?"
Me:  Crap

And because I don't want to GTF, it was this one.

Christina El Moussa 2.png

Her presentation style is a bit wooden, my dear. That's  what I meant, more sherry?

Edited by welshbairn

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Getting a speeding fine. I thought it just as 10% +2 in Germany too but apparently not.

Consider yourself lucky - 75 years ago you'd have been sent to the Eastern Front.

10 hours ago, GordonD said:

To be fair the toilets in some Wetherspoons pubs could do with a bloody lift.

I know what you mean. To find them you have to go down the stairs, along the corridor, past the fir trees and the lamppost, only to be disturbed in mid pish by a White Witch and a dirty big lion...

Got a new car yesterday. Just locked the keys in it. Approx 7 miles from home. I could open the car with an app only I’ve not set the app up yet and for it to complete the registration you need to be in the car. Now I have the dilemma of waiting/paying for a taxi to bring me the spare or just punching out whichever window looks cheapest to replace. FFS. With my first car you could break into it in seconds with a coat hanger. 

Got a new car yesterday. Just locked the keys in it. Approx 7 miles from home. I could open the car with an app only I’ve not set the app up yet and for it to complete the registration you need to be in the car. Now I have the dilemma of waiting/paying for a taxi to bring me the spare or just punching out whichever window looks cheapest to replace. FFS. With my first car you could break into it in seconds with a coat hanger. 
Dont worry about Mrs Par il pop round and let her know whats happening

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
4 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Dont worry about Mrs Par il pop round and let her know whats happening

Cheers B, you’re a pal. She has put the key, £70 and a note of where to find me in a taxi now so coast is clear.

8 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Are you back on the sauce?

Edited by Sergeant Wilson